need some advice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > need some advice

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #1
mofo46
1989 XJ Cherokee 

need some advice

so i got an 89 cherokee and it has a removable sunroof and one night i forgot to put it back on and of course it rained...now my interior smells really bad and is kinda moldy. i was thinkin about savin up some cash and redoing it but i was wonderin if theres anything i can do for now to get the stench out...might sound stupid but id appreciate advice

mofo46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
XJmaniac
2006 TJ Wrangler 

go to home depot and get some 3M carpet cleaner and odor remover, it worked wonders on my interior
XJmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2008, 07:01 AM   #3
mortalenema
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Is it the carpet, or the seats?

If it's the carpet, just rip it out now. I'd rather have the extra noise than a nose full of mold.
mortalenema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
mofo46
1989 XJ Cherokee 

thanks guys im plannin on tearin the carpet out soon anyway and rhino lining it
mofo46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.