Need help deciding on a Cherokee. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Need help deciding on a Cherokee.

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-30-2011, 08:32 PM   #16
Luke94XJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

No they won't, they have it in the showroom. I really hate dealers for this reason.

Luke94XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2011, 10:27 PM   #17
cdawall
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke94XJ View Post
No they won't, they have it in the showroom. I really hate dealers for this reason.
man don't know what dealer you have been working with last place i went i handed them a wad of bills and went i will take that one. i got the uh well sticker says xxx and i said well here is yyy i already found out what you paid and thats more than enough to cover that and yall washing it. left with the car for my price

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.