Nates 4x4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Nates 4x4

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 05-09-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
90xjblue
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Nates 4x4

To anyone on the fence about buying his products, BUY IT! I ordered my bumper on 4/25/11 and received it today 5/9/11. 2 weeks exactly! The bumper looks amazing and the welds are really good! I cant wait to paint it up and slap it on! ill post pics after i get it on!

90xjblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #2
JeepXJMike20
1996 XJ Cherokee 

i order his recessed custom winch bumper from him he is a really great guy. he gave me the hardware kit for free. and he is only 30 minutes from me. midland mi is his location i am in saginaw mi.
JeepXJMike20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.