N00by from South Africa - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > N00by from South Africa

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineIncome tax season is upon us. We got what u need

Unread Today, 12:55 AM   #1
MadAzEll

Xj N00by from South Africa

Hey people

This forum has amazing info on it so I decided to join.

Now Im from South Africa and we dont have the joys of just going down to the local jeep place to get parts etc. so I will be building all my upgrades myself which will be cheaper that importing them from the states.
I purchased a Jeep TJ 2003 model for my wife 4 years ago and thats when the jeep bug bit me.
About a month ago I managed to get a 1998 Jeep XJ in good condition as my DD and now its fast becoming a new bush baby.

I hope to find some very helpful people here as I have been reading different topics on the forum for weeks now.

Now I am still finding my way around this forum so please be patient as to me posting pics as i still need to find out where and how to post them. If someone can help with how to post pics i will appreciate it.
Can i post pics direct from my pc or do they have to be from a cloud type internet site??

MadAzEll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Today, 02:22 AM   #2
Ralph77

I post pictures I have stored in my computer. See the Quick Reply Box at the bottom of the screen. If you click on the Upload Images Box it will open a window and you choose the photos you want from whatever folder you keep them in.
Then click on the Upload Button when done. Then close out the window. It appears you can also upload photos from links, where it says Upload File from a URL, but never have done that and am not sure how that works or even if I am right.
Ralph77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Today, 09:32 AM   #3
Rum_Maximus
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

Hallo en welkom by die forum! (<--- my weak attempt at Afrikaans)

Having worked in Africa in years past, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do to your XJ and how it performs out in the bush. That's a totally different environment from what we're accustomed to here in the US so I think this will be interesting.
Unread Today, 10:48 AM   #4
ravenworks
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the fourms.
Unread Today, 12:27 PM   #5
bluejunior
Web Wheeler
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenworks View Post
Welcome to the fourms.
Welcome! I generally prefer hosting on an external site. Imgur.com works very well, you don't have to make them public and there's no limits on size, number or time period for images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.