My wife hates me - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > My wife hates me

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #16
FitchVA
Jeeper 4 Life

1998 XJ Cherokee 

it should be tit-for-tat. if you sell the xj, she will have to sell the equivalent value of shoes/purses/whatever she cares for

My XJ Page | My Gallery
FitchVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #17
Disaster1126
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I agree with Fitch, its a two way road. And also that selling it wont make you rich just sad and bored.

My girlfriend and I are looking to settle down together as soon as we are out of college. I gave her the jeep bug and she loves wheeling and having a blast in the XJ but went it comes down to the nitty gritty she feels I love it more than i do her and I spend more money on it than her. Which is true because I have to. In one weekend I paid for movies and food - 30 bux, that same day my starter died 70 bux. I turn it around on her and say that her dogs get more attention and love than I do lol.

The thing about her is that she loves dogs as much as I love my xj, I'm a dog lover as well but not like her. She has 5 dogs right now two of which are great danes and each gets special treatment, food, etc. I just told her before we decided to make plans, "If you ever feel that my XJ needs to go for any reason, then one of your dogs has to go. Its only fair." And we have a deal. She gets to have her dogs and I get to have my projects. And of course 5 dogs isn't cheep or easy either.

I still dont think its fair.. my xj still has to stay outside while her dogs are inside!

Last edited by Disaster1126; 08-05-2008 at 02:01 PM..
Disaster1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 03:49 PM   #18
mofo46
1989 XJ Cherokee 

yea i hear ya they just dont get it
mofo46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.