My first XJ post! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > My first XJ post!

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 06-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
murrayII
1994 XJ Cherokee 

My first XJ post!

Ok so this is my first post in the XJ section.. I just bought a 94 sport.. 4 door, has a 3" budget lift, and a kargo master roof rack with 4 KC lights. It is also a 5spd manual with the 4.0l

It pretty clean inside.. a little dirty, but no real rips and tears.. it was a car dealers little toy that has been garaged at his lake cabin for the past 6yrs.. zero rust on the body I might add.. plus its got pwr windows / locks / ac / cruise.

I might have paid a little more then I should have.. but it is a really nice rig, and my family can ride in it comfortably.

I am going to be selling my 90 YJ now.. its not that I dont like it.. not at all! I wish I could keep her.. but its going to take more coin then I have to spend to fix all the rust, and do the axels, and lift..and on and on...

So anyways.. Ive been reading.. and learning about my new XJ.. looks like its going to be just as much fun as the YJ was, with out the sunburn.

MurrayII

murrayII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
broncofire75
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Ata boy!

Pics! We need pics!
-Shaved 8.25 w/HD shafts/Auburn LS/4:10s, HP30 w/ Lock-right, sliders, HD track bar bracket, AA SYE, AppA TC skid, AFE intake, Magnaflow exhaust, Bored TB-
broncofire75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.