My First Adventure In My '99 Classic - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > My First Adventure In My '99 Classic

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
BWEBsurfer4x4
1999 XJ Cherokee 

My First Adventure In My '99 Classic

Hey guys, just bought my '99 Cherokee Classic and thought it was only appropriate to join the Forum. Today the weather was great so I decided to take it out down a marsh trail by my house and take some pictures. Let me know what ya'll think of it :]

BWEBsurfer4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
drsouce411
2006 KJ Liberty 

That's a good lookin' XJ you got yourself! I had a white '98 Classic just like it. Got over 260,000 miles out of her before trading for my current Liberty.

Be good to it, and it'll be good to you. And remember, of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. Congrats on the Jeep, and welcome aboard Jeepforum.
drsouce411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2012, 11:07 PM   #3
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Welcome to Jeepforum.

It looks like you had fun, I hope you know you just forfeited all of your money from now on Because you will be adding a lift tires lockers armor ect.........
Unread 04-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
KINGSB
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Looks pretty good! Got any plans for it in for the future?
Unread 04-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
BWEBsurfer4x4
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks :] right now im happy with the stance it has with the General Grabber A/T2s however, in the future I would like to do a 2 inch lift, roof basket, different front bumper with fog lights on the grill.... to start haha
BWEBsurfer4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
Corcor4
1990 XJ Cherokee 

just do a budget boost and see how you like lifting it.. like 100 and something bucks gets you some coil spring spacers, and shackles.
Corcor4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #7
rsurran

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I like the look of your Jeep as it is. Your idea of sticking close to the original look is a good one and probably won't do a lot to hurt your resale value (not that you would ever sell).

Dick Surran

"When you stop contributing you are just taking up space."
rsurran is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:14 AM   #8
94cherokeesprt
1997 ZJ 

Welcome to the forum! and it looks like a great cherokee just feed the motor and you will be great! sounds like that lift would give you the clearence but wont be to much more top heavy. keep us posted!
Good luck

Inside every keg is a six pack
94cherokeesprt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.