My 1999 Cherokee - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > My 1999 Cherokee

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #16
Rangerman28
1999 XJ Cherokee 

A little update.

I finally got my airbag light off and horns to work. Had to replace the clock spring and the airbag control module. Then had to replace both horns. I got her inspected and finally got the alignment done so now she's road worthy and ready for the trails! I'll be taking her on her maiden voyage tomorrow to some local trails with a buddy so I'll get some pictures and post them up tomorrow!

99 Cherokee Sport- Forest Pearl Green, 4.5" Rustys, 33x10.50 KM2s on stock wheels, JKS Quicker Disconnects, and many more mods to come!
Rangerman28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2012, 09:15 AM   #17
Rangerman28
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Update

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I updated and figured it's about time.
I haven't done anything new mechanically to the Jeep, just been taking her out wheeling at a few local trails. So here a few pictures of me wheeling her.

Me with my buddies TJ

Trying to test the flex

Pretty good I'd say

Rear is pretty stuffed. Tires rub on the inner fender, but one I get new wheels with proper backspacing it should solve the problem.

The wife telling me not to take a picture.

And here's me with my second wife!

And here's a video my buddy took. Don't mind the unsteady picture and my friends chatting in the background.

Overall I'm very happy with the setup and finished with Stage 1.

Stage 2 will involve wheels, armor, and getting rid of the surface rust on the hood and roof and repainting.

Leave me some feedback!

99 Cherokee Sport- Forest Pearl Green, 4.5" Rustys, 33x10.50 KM2s on stock wheels, JKS Quicker Disconnects, and many more mods to come!
Unread 03-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #18
Rangerman28
1999 XJ Cherokee 

No love from anyone?

Unread 03-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #19
VegasGT
Bolt Snapper

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Looks excellent man. Gotta love the 33x10.5's on the Eccos! Makes it look like its really tall. Whats your future plans now?
July 2013 COTM
Build Thread
VegasGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.