My 01 classic build thread/Collection of pics - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > My 01 classic build thread/Collection of pics

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!

Unread 06-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #241
Brookhart63
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Damn that blows dude...

[QUOTE=Driver831;13076990]Say what you want, a Dana 30 held up 53"s for a good while[/QUOTE]

My 3" to 4.5" to full width build-> [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/brookhart63-build-thread-1224726/[/url]
Brookhart63 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2011, 12:11 PM   #242
sirlasvegas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

ya, at least you didnt get a hyundai accent or something. My buddy has had nothing but Vdubs the last 7-8 years... trades um in every 2-3 years and gets a new one. Youll be happy with that gli. Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family.
sirlasvegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #243
MCObray

Best of wishes to your and your girl. You had one of the more appealing XJs (IMO), but at least it looks like you got a nice ride with the VW.
Unread 06-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #244
01ClassicXJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DoorXJ View Post
It sucks that you had to sell the jeep, you had one great lookin xj man. I wish you didnt have to sell it
Thanks i know what you mean but im driving 100 miles a day for work that was the other driving force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
at least you got a gli
Yea it was either a TDI or a GLI and i got a really good deal on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookhart63 View Post
Damn that blows dude...
Not really family is more important than a jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlasvegas View Post
ya, at least you didnt get a hyundai accent or something. My buddy has had nothing but Vdubs the last 7-8 years... trades um in every 2-3 years and gets a new one. Youll be happy with that gli. Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family.
This is my third VW and my second mk4 and i still have my 90 GLI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCObray View Post
Best of wishes to your and your girl. You had one of the more appealing XJs (IMO), but at least it looks like you got a nice ride with the VW.
Thanks man.
01ClassicXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #245
Brookhart63
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I ment that you had to sell your jeep. Its awesome you get to start a family. just sucks that your jeep was cut from the team. Who knows maybe the jeep bug will bite again?...
[QUOTE=Driver831;13076990]Say what you want, a Dana 30 held up 53"s for a good while[/QUOTE]

My 3" to 4.5" to full width build-> [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/brookhart63-build-thread-1224726/[/url]
Brookhart63 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.