Messin with your XJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Messin with your XJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
Modstock
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Messin with your XJ

People messing with your ride as a joke ????
Im more of a serious kind of person . Dont get me wrong I like a good gag every once in a while but when it comes to my JEEP, I want to kill somebody.

If it was my brother mabey, but someone I barely know .
What are your feelings on this ?

Modstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #3
Muddy97Cherokee

1997 XJ Cherokee 

I am fine with people I know messing with my jeep. I really dont want anybody to touch it if i don't know them. If I am riding with my windows down I usually keep them rolled down when I park it. Haven't had anybody mess with it with the windows down so I hope when I go doorless not too many people mess with it. When i do go doorless everything will be locked to the jeep and locked shut so nobody can get in it or leave with it.
BUILD THREAD

-ZACK
Muddy97Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.