making new gauges for newer XJs (and anything else that runs a 4.0 after 97) - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > making new gauges for newer XJs (and anything else that runs a 4.0 after 97)

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #46
RIjon
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I'm down for this. Very nice work BTW.

2008 Toyota Tundra RCSB Supercharged
1998 Cherokee Classic ..... work in progress
RIjon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #47
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry for the lack of updates!

Ive been spending my spare time split between trying to help with a charity, a local political campaign, a gun rights organization, and physical therapy. Oh, and I was asked to come in and help run a publication department for a local non-profit Japanese culture society's festival...

After the election and more like towards December I will be back in the full swing. I am still taking and fulfilling orders as they come in, but my design work is being stretched between so many fronts right now that its hard to come up with anything new.

Thanks in advance for your understanding!

If you are interested in seeing what I have been doing... here are some of the sites I either helped build, design, or maintain:
www.kidneycrew.org
www.foacpac.org
www.tekkoshocon.com
www.kurokiiro.com
www.ricksaccone.com
Unread 10-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #48
SGT_Jeep
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
If you are interested in seeing what I have been doing... here are some of the sites I either helped build, design, or maintain:
www.kidneycrew.org
www.foacpac.org
www.tekkoshocon.com
www.kurokiiro.com
www.ricksaccone.com
Did you ever think about making it an option for customers to be able to tack on a dollar or two to contribute to the charity you help with? Not sure how the logistics would work, but I know I (and I'm sure others) would gladly add a few dollars to go to a good cause.

Just moved to Duncannon, PA. Looking for some wheeling buddies/trails.
SGT_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #49
LimeLJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

The 1997 to 1998 XJ gauge face is the same. 1999 to 2001 XJ is different. 1999 added the lift gate ajar light.
LimeLJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2012, 12:30 PM   #50
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT_Jeep

Did you ever think about making it an option for customers to be able to tack on a dollar or two to contribute to the charity you help with? Not sure how the logistics would work, but I know I (and I'm sure others) would gladly add a few dollars to go to a good cause.
I havent, but that is a great idea!
Unread 10-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #51
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLJ
The 1997 to 1998 XJ gauge face is the same. 1999 to 2001 XJ is different. 1999 added the lift gate ajar light.
Good to know. We have an 01, so I will be comparing rhem when I can as I also have access to a 97.
Unread 11-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #52
Glavus
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Any news?
Glavus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #53
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

No good or bad. Im trying to get some work done on them shortly. there are days i wish that was my main job, and not just a side thing
Unread 11-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #54
KG8893
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
No good or bad. Im trying to get some work done on them shortly. there are days i wish that was my main job, and not just a side thing
Keep getting your name out there and maybe it could be. Can you do custom vinyl stickers?
Built Not Bought #666
KG8893 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #55
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG8893 View Post
Keep getting your name out there and maybe it could be. Can you do custom vinyl stickers?
Yes, I have a few that will be going up on the website. All depends on what is wanted. Shoot me a PM or email.

(and that is a long term goal, its just trying to balance the 2 when one pays the cookie bill, so to say)
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #56
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Update 11/30/2012: As of today, we are no longer able to participate in the Jeepforum.com vendor program. I am still running my site and am listed as a vendor on a few other sites, but cannot afford the programs that were put in place with the new website owners at this time as a small hobby biz. I will continue to be a member here, post here, and help out when I can. Thanks for all the support JF, I couldnt have done any of this without your help!

I will be continuing on developing the new gauge kits, and will post when we have them ready, just will not be for sale on JF (which does not mean that you cant get one, I just cant promote them here I guess)
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:30 AM   #57
GtiKyle
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I blame Obama.

Bummer man, well, we still know where to find you. Keep up the good work
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #58
SGT_Jeep
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Bummer, sad to see you go. Will you keep us updated on here about your 97+ progress?

Just moved to Duncannon, PA. Looking for some wheeling buddies/trails.
SGT_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #59
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'll still be around, just not with a blue name on Jeepforum (Although I need to find out where my supporting member account went)

Look here for more updates. Im currently sourcing out a possible shop that i have worked with to handle printing and cutting, so I can get these on a better stock and maybe better coloring. Its hard to beat my 12 ink printer though, but it has its limitations.
Unread 12-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #60
moses21
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I'll still be around, just not with a blue name on Jeepforum (Although I need to find out where my supporting member account went)

Look here for more updates. Im currently sourcing out a possible shop that i have worked with to handle printing and cutting, so I can get these on a better stock and maybe better coloring. Its hard to beat my 12 ink printer though, but it has its limitations.
Can't wait to see these things done!
moses21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.