ls there any Original Owners of an XJ? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > ls there any Original Owners of an XJ?

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #61
bldeagle10
1999 XJ Cherokee 

my dad bought my 99. hes the original. so technically im the second but i was there for most of the 320k miles

Build Thread:
[url]http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/66115-Project-Brooke-1999-XJ?referrerid=17111[/url]

[quote=egodfrey;12318468]my diffs and unibody rails have more scrapes then an emo-girls arm[/quote]
bldeagle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2011, 09:57 AM   #62
93GurblackZJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Carfax says 6 previous owners, so I guess that makes me number 7. Poor Jeep, she has been through alot from being a company vehicle to being auctioned and repossed. Hopefully I will be the last though. Hated it when I bought it but im slowly starting to like her. Haven't even made a payment and it has changed so much already.
93GurblackZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.