Looking for the name of a part. - JeepForum.com
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Looking for the name of a part.

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Englewood, CO
Posts: 1
Looking for the name of a part.

I need to replace a plastic interior part. It is the long plastic part that runs along the bottom of the liftgate that attaches to the body. The latch that the liftgate attaches to is in the middle of it, but I need the long plastic piece that has four screws attaching it to the Cherokee. Any help is greatly appreciated.


Soulshiner80439 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.