a little help here - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > a little help here

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!

Unread 05-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

a little help here

So here's the deal I'm a YJ guy . I actually posted about this on the YJ section the other day . My Son (22 years ) however is a Very proud owner of a 89 XJ , with out working AC. Its warming up around here in the SF. East Bay . The other night he had had enough of sweeting out driving his rig home from work . So he decided to yank the doors off . The next Morning he heads off to work . Upon arrival at the job site He proceeds to catch a total ration of SH** . Remarks like what kind of Red Neck are you , Your goanna get Killed , is that even legal .? My buddy that is on the job with him calls me , and says "What the heck is wrong with your Kid ". My reply " It seams like a totally natural thing to do to me " . I think people hate thing the don't understand . So I am asking for 2 things here . 1. Any input , Thoughts ? 2 . If you run with no doors how about posting up some pics , So I can show the doubting its a JEEP THING & they just don't get it . ?????

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
Muddy97Cherokee

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Did he just remove 1 door, front doors, or all of them? Going doorless is a great mod, I plan on doing it to mine soon. Is the jeep lifted or have big tires? Doorless looks very weird on a completely stock XJ. I don't get why people think its dangerous though. Its exactly the same as wranglers with no doors. It should be legal too. I know that you must have a side mirror and the rear view mirror for it to be completely legal. Like you sig by the way!
BUILD THREAD

-ZACK
Muddy97Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
Hudson
1999 XJ Cherokee 

HE DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!?

My Jeep. The looks are priceless.

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121903
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy97Cherokee View Post
Did he just remove 1 door, front doors, or all of them? Going doorless is a great mod, I plan on doing it to mine soon. Is the jeep lifted or have big tires? Doorless looks very weird on a completely stock XJ. I don't get why people think its dangerous though. Its exactly the same as wranglers with no doors. It should be legal too. I know that you must have a side mirror and the rear view mirror for it to be completely legal. Like you sig by the way!
Thanks ,
All 4 Doors
He has a milled lift 30" tires roof rack , its red ,rock rash , & bed liner

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #5
cbenez1
1991 XJ Cherokee 

1) Google doorless XJ for images. 2) My 91 has removable doors and it's awesome. 3) Who gives a **** what the people your son works with say or think about it ?
cbenez1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.