Lift kit help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Lift kit help

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
nintendonesfan

Lift kit help

Is this a good lift kit for a 1999 4 door cherokee that is so far stock and what is the rim and wheel size of a stock jeep

http://www.quadratec.com/products/76016_820.htm

nintendonesfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
imthehink
2005 WK 

I'd stay away from blocks. If you want 2" of lift check out Rubicon Express's standard lift http://www.4wheelerssupply.com/catal...e36f40bde08596. 15x7 with 5.25" of backspace is the normal jeep wheel size. Your going to get alot of different answers for lifts.

Last edited by imthehink; 01-12-2009 at 06:37 PM..
imthehink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
ep191
1998 XJ Cherokee 

go with this instead http://www.quadratec.com/products/16300_804.htm

and stock wheels are like said above, 15x7
ep191 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
nintendonesfan

is quadratech a good place
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
crcashman

Quadratec has great customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to a friend even if they were more expensive. I placed a large order with them a few months ago and found out afterward that my u-bolts were being drop shipped from the manufacturer. I called the manufacturer to find out how long it would take to ship them and they said 10 days. I needed them ASAP so I called Quadratec and they gave me the more expensive Old Man Emu u-bolts for the same price and they were shipped the next day for free.
crcashman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
nintendonesfan

do you know the person you talked to at quadratech
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
crcashman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendonesfan View Post
do you know the person you talked to at quadratech
I couldn't tell ya for sure, but for some reason the names Jim or Jason come to mind.

I placed my order online and when I called about the problem it only took a few minutes. I explained my problem and his response was something like "ohh, here's what we can do... Would you mind holding on while my supervisor approves this?"
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
nintendonesfan

Did you talk to Chris Hall he is head of returns and he is my cousin
Unread 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
crcashman

I'm positive that I never got a last name... Its a credit to their customer service that I can recall so few details because the whole thing went so smoothly and quickly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.