Keep XJ or get camaro?? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Keep XJ or get camaro??

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 06-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #46
witchdoctor7710
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah I agree with the in class statement, and also, what do you exactly mean by high schooler style driving? I do like the power of the truck, but i dont romp on the gas to the point where it'd affect mpg's.....and nothing is mechanically wrong, oil changes done when needed, and everything is in good orger...only think i'd say is that i think i need a slight alignment (it pulls to the right after not holing the wheel for a few seconds) and i think i need a new wheel bearing ( i think..its like a whirring noise that correlates with my speed) so would those 2 things affect my mileage THAT much?? Also, I do get 20 on the highway, my city is just horrible, and I do basically like 90% city with it

Unread 06-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #47
witchdoctor7710
2001 XJ Cherokee 

And an edit to that, its one of the front wheel bearings im pretty sure

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.