June 2008 Cherokee of the Month - vote here - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > June 2008 Cherokee of the Month - vote here

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

View Poll Results: vote for the June 2008 Cherokee of the Month
Sierra Drifter 84 58.33%
millhousenator 32 22.22%
bigred99 4 2.78%
ddeadserious 11 7.64%
dude in an xj 13 9.03%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 05-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #16
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

I've said it on more than one occasion. And what Cruzin said is absolutely correct. This is not intended to be a popularity contest about the owner. People should vote on the vehicle. It should not matter how old the person is, where he is from, or any other commonality you might identify with.

Otherwise I could just post up people's names and what part of the country they live and we vote on that. No need to show any vehicle specs....

EricsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #17
justinwalden

dude ftw! anyone who puts 33s on a 2" lift and dds it is my hero
Unread 05-25-2008, 07:42 PM   #18
dudeinajp
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwalden View Post
dude ftw! anyone who puts 33s on a 2" lift and dds it is my hero
When I get some other things done, 33's will be back on!
dudeinajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2008, 07:46 PM   #19
justinwalden

good to hear lol im likin the 31s thou too. have you thought about bed lining the back?
Unread 05-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #20
dudeinajp
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwalden View Post
good to hear lol im likin the 31s thou too. have you thought about bed lining the back?
31s will be on for a while. I'm gonna get everything else situated the way I want before 33s go back on. Are you talking about bed lining the hatch or cargo area? I'm not planning on doing either, plus I used up all my herc. I had left today.
dudeinajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #21
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

serria drifter has a sweet rig but my vote has to go to ddeadserious....I remember what that jeep looked like when he started. plus, he is a fellow michigander..... good luck man!
Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2008, 11:46 PM   #22
justinwalden

yeah the hatch area. i was thinkin it'd be pretty original but hey i've never seen anyone paint half their xj in bed liner anywho
Unread 05-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #23
threedguru
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude in an xj View Post
So, because I have a family, FT job, FT college and I pay for my **** myself puts me below a high school student who doesn't have the responsibilities I do??
not at all man, dont take it personal. just not alot of high schoolers are responsible that and a nice rig on top of that i give him respect. besides its our decision who wins cotm, so i have every right to express why i think so.
threedguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #24
justinwalden

well i dont think any of "im in high school and have a part time job" should have been allowed. i'm with dude. you're in high school. all the money you have can go to your jeep. you live at home with your parnets and no you don't have any responablities. no offense. with that being sayed you also shouldn't vote for the member. its not member of the month contest.

p.s. im a kid living at home with my parnets
Unread 05-26-2008, 07:46 AM   #25
chondamx
1995 YJ Wrangler 

You guys are funny. I voted for Drifter...and since everyone has to break their backs and tell why they're voting for the highschool kid--I'll say this. I'm sure everyone of those guys has plenty of blood, sweat, and tears in each of their rigs. And I am sure that they are all proud of what they have and I'll agree; I would be proud to own any of those Jeeps...but, when it gets right down to it, Drifters Jeep just looks great and judging by his spec list is going to wheel great on the trail. Vote for the rig, not who built it

BTW, I'm seventeen, a senior in high school, have a PT job, play rugby, wrestle, run XC, and have a full time girfriend my Jeep will be up on the chopping block in a few months...
chondamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2008, 08:17 AM   #26
wojtizzlator
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chondamx View Post
You guys are funny. I voted for Drifter...and since everyone has to break their backs and tell why they're voting for the highschool kid--I'll say this. I'm sure everyone of those guys has plenty of blood, sweat, and tears in each of their rigs. And I am sure that they are all proud of what they have and I'll agree; I would be proud to own any of those Jeeps...but, when it gets right down to it, Drifters Jeep just looks great and judging by his spec list is going to wheel great on the trail. Vote for the rig, not who built it

BTW, I'm seventeen, a senior in high school, have a PT job, play rugby, wrestle, run XC, and have a full time girfriend my Jeep will be up on the chopping block in a few months...
thats a pretty busy freakin schedule! dude i know what you mean too i mean my xj is one of the nicest in town (trust me there are some sickkk xj's here) i aint really *****in im actually glad that i can go to school work right after come home build a jeep and sleep thats my day! who cares about the kids who get money from their parents

"who needs paved roads when u have a jeep"

87 xj 6" long arm lift, 35's, 4.88 yukon gears, front detroit true trac

colorado jeep club member # 74
wojtizzlator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2008, 09:31 AM   #27
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

Thanks for the votes guys, but to be honest I think sierra deserves the win. My vote goes to him.

In addition, props to dude in an xj because he comes up with some pretty sweet stuff (tail lights, mustang intake, etc...) I only wish i could think up some of that stuff, thankfully i can buy it off of him though.

Really im just glad i made the COM.
ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #28
89mudlite
1989 XJ Cherokee 

there all great rigs this month...im 20 and in college i kno how buildin on a budget is...i dont think that should have been said though...these days with gas prices alot of people are on budgets not just our younger generation...dude u gotta sweet rig can't wait to see it in person my vote for the fellow kentuckian goes to dude in an xj
Unread 05-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #29
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

voted

dude in an xj - that last picture makes your jeep look fat.
Unread 05-27-2008, 09:51 AM   #30
GP MEHRD

Sick rig drifter. Its rigs like this that inspire me every day.
GP MEHRD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.