Jon's Jeep XJ Build Thread. - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Jon's Jeep XJ Build Thread.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #91
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camfam07 View Post
your right, but you dont realize also this is all for advertisment. why would he post the LIFTED TRUCK link on here?? to get everyone to go "check it out" its basically on here for him to post his jeep anywhere and everywhere possible to get publicity so that he can get more free MODS. thats all this is. if it was a real build with someone really working on it, they wouldnt move as fast as this build did. lots and lots of "money" was put into this... but seems to be all sponsors and show. that is why we dont care much for this thread. that is all.
I see, skimming through I missed that part. Maybe that's the impression people get about my build too. It is a little over the top with beadlocks on a mall crawler IMO.

Unread 09-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #92
Camfam07
1996 XJ Cherokee 

NA you keep yours up to date and you post and take yours on trails and things so we know you are a REAL person who wheels it and not someone advertising.
Camfam07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 10:59 AM   #93
Bimmer9938

I work very hard and get nothing handed to me for free. Nobody sponsors 12 year old vehicles.. are you crazy? I'm sorry you don't approve of my mods, but in all honestly I don't work 7 days a week to build a Jeep for your approval, I build it for mine. I wish I had more free time to go wheeling.. but in the real world, work unfortunately comes first with the number of responsibilities I have. Thanks for all your comments, both negative and positive and keep Jeepin!
Unread 09-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #94
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Sponsored or not, the choice of mods was all your own. I think you've done a very nice job.
Unread 09-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #95
VegasGT
Bolt Snapper

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Clean Jeep, Im just happy to see a vehicle associated with LiftedTrucksUSA thats not some gay *** Cen-Cal looking worthless piece of male overcompensation. Whether it gets wheeled or not, this thing would still be plenty capable, Id rock it if it was a few inches lower. Honestly with the exception of it being a little too tall (my opinion) everything else is tastefully done.

Most of you guys *****ing about him not getting it off the pavement are running open diffs and do nothing more than the occassional mud puddle, no need to chastize the guy, this definitely isnt Pirate.
July 2013 COTM
July 2014 COTM
Build Thread
VegasGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #96
Camfam07
1996 XJ Cherokee 

hey I never said your jeep wasnt capable! id love to have half the mods on your jeep to be honest. but "in the world" throw coils on it, LCAS, track-bar, 33's wheel the piss out of it. thats how we "do it in the real world" I guess everyone else on this forum most not have jobs or anything we all have free time to sit here and 4wheel I guess. *says this as I am at work typing right now
Unread 09-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #97
VegasGT
Bolt Snapper

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camfam07 View Post
hey I never said your jeep wasnt capable! id love to have half the mods on your jeep to be honest. but "in the world" throw coils on it, LCAS, track-bar, 33's wheel the piss out of it. thats how we "do it in the real world" I guess everyone else on this forum most not have jobs or anything we all have free time to sit here and 4wheel I guess. *says this as I am at work typing right now
Lol I wasnt singleing anyone out, just throwing the guy a bone here. It is a really nice/clean Jeep with no really gawky mods. The bolt-on budget is awful high, and it did come together awful quickly, but either way the end result looks slick. Not everyone has to wheel their rig, although it sure is a lotta damn fun.
July 2013 COTM
July 2014 COTM
Build Thread
VegasGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 12:27 PM   #98
Camfam07
1996 XJ Cherokee 

yes very nice rig! I guess I just have envy that he has the cash to just spend recklessly on these things that arent even needed to him. I mean i'd be building up a GTO like ALEXRULE is doing instead of wasting money on that thing! to each his own! and it is a very very nice RIG I mean hell he got into the BDS MAG how many of us can say that?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.