Jeep Cherokee Doing Some Unbelievable Rock Crawling! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Jeep Cherokee Doing Some Unbelievable Rock Crawling!

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 01-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #16
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

Harmless or not, rules are rules.

ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #17
1997_Sport

But what it another cool video comes up!!! Who will post us a video and ask are opinions on it?

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #18
1997_Sport

Oh wait, that happens every month with newbies.

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
1997_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #19
wjjeep3932
2001 WJ 

Idk why i couldent see the video, althugh it sounds like I dident miss much lol...
wjjeep3932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #20
4low4fun
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Spam or not, you've got to hand it to the guy with no doors! He was beating the crap out of that poor XJ! He almost lost his arm to by wrapping it around the tube door.. dumb***!
4low4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #21
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

The only really impressive one was the one at 1:30 that actually uses driving skill to overcome the obstacle without bashing the rig or beating the snot out of it... and with the smallest tires of the bunch. Looked like 31s

You need to come out to the west and see some really impressive XJ rockcrawling like this:
or this:
or this:

All nice rigs nicely driven...

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee , jeep , off road , rock crawler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.