JCR bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > JCR bumper

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 04-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
vegetablegod
1999 XJ Cherokee 

JCR bumper

I bought a bumper from JCR In February and finally got a good weather gap to get it painted and installed. There seems to be a lot of people on here talking about how their quality has gown down hill, but I couldn't be happier. I just have to find a new place to mount my horns and Vacuum Canister.

I painted it myself with Krylon Rust Tough flat black. I don't think it turned out too bad for never painting steel before.

RC 3" series II AAL | RCX wheels | Kumho Road Venture MTs | RC Steering Stabilizer | Sony CD | Sony 6.5" speakrs | Audiobhan 10" bass tube | FM Super 40 | 20% tint | XJ leather seat swap | JCR Pre-Runner Winch Bumer | JCR stage II rear bumper.
vegetablegod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
2doorxj
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I have a bunch of stuff from JCR, heres what i like and own of theirs. Front bumper, 1 ton steering, steering box spacer. Heres what i dislike, rear 1/4 panel armor, rear bumper, unibody tie in brackets. The brackets dont line up too well, the rear bumper has horrible fitment, and the 1/4 panel armos, doesnt line up too well either.

They do have great customer servvice though. They are a great company, who if they make a mistake, they will do their best to correct it.

Heres a pic of my jeep outfitted by JCR.

2012 Cherokee of the Year
2doorxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
AoA
1997 XJ Cherokee 

nice, i have the non-winch version of the pre-runner bumper, and mine fit and i love it too
93' ZJ 4"of lift, 31's - Totaled
AoA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
Dbiked
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I just recived their Stage 3 Rock rails, The quailty looks top notch to me. I have them painted and ready to go, just waiting on the weather to brighten up so I can install The frame stiffeners. So that then, i can instal the rock rails. :P
Utah jeep crew member #32
Dbiked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
Seannn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I second that on the fitment of the rear bumper. I bought a stage 2 used and it definitely took some time to get it all lined up and the bolts put in. I guess it was worth it though because I really like the look of it and it's pretty beefy.
Unread 04-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
keenphis
1994 XJ Cherokee 

I am running their stage two rear bumper just put it on last week with no issues what so ever. Also running the pre-runner winch bumper with no problems. It is nice to run products that were built hard working owner operator Americans. Just remember that all Jeeps are different, depending on how its been treated during its life.
keenphis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.