J 20 4 door - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > J 20 4 door

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #16
BlueBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1

Heellllllllll yea ......

I kinda thought we were going to see that from you. I remember you chopped that red xj .....
Nope not me. That was an image I found on google. I'd love to do that though. Just don't have time or a place to do it yet. Working on buying a farm. So we'll see in The future.

BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
Nope not me. That was an image I found on google. I'd love to do that though. Just don't have time or a place to do it yet. Working on buying a farm. So we'll see in The future.
Oh ... sorry Man ... I thought you were will badger ...
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #18
BlueBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1

Oh ... sorry Man ... I thought you were will badger ...
No lol my favorite color is blue. And the badger is a long store but it came from the old Levi jean commercial with the badger on it. Kinda stuck as a nick name in school and I e just always kept it. So there you go BlueBadger.
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #19
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
No lol my favorite color is blue. And the badger is a long store but it came from the old Levi jean commercial with the badger on it. Kinda stuck as a nick name in school and I e just always kept it. So there you go BlueBadger.
Oh we'll nice to meet you

I saw you in another thread about j20's .... Did you use to have one?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.