IL. Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > IL. Jeepers

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 12-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
XJ98beast
1994 ZJ 

IL. Jeepers

Howdy i have been trying to find a 4x4 store other than the normal auto zone and i was a work today heard a commerical about the Schaumburg Truck Stop? If any of you IL jeepers heard about please give info before i make a long trip to there and find nothing i need.

3rd Jeep (CLIFFORD): 94 ZJ, 5.2L, 4.5" Rustys, 33x12.50, Red. FUTURE MODS: Sun visor, stinger, some good lookin flares, 4:88 Gears
XJ98beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #2
fataltherabbit
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I donno , I might be sorry to say the the only jeep store we have is Craiglist ,lol and they don't always have what you need!..... anyone wana open a shop with me ?
[/SIZE] [COLOR="Lime"]Sunday.Drivers.[/COLOR]
fataltherabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.