ibjeepin95's 99' XJ Build - Page 47 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > ibjeepin95's 99' XJ Build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #691
ibjeepin95
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattBillyTayloe View Post
At least you come back with a bang, jeep lookin good dude Im drooling over here,
Any chance your going to be at the Starr motors offroad day in may??
That's close to the beach isn't it? I don't think so. Our local dealership has an event in May also.

ibjeepin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #692
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95

That's close to the beach isn't it? I don't think so. Our local dealership has an event in May also.
Nah, it's in suffolk, about an hour from Richmond I think? That's cool, so they have a trail too? The Chrysler place has rock beds mud pits and stuff in the woods behind it, kids cool, a lot of stuff back there
MattBillyTayloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #693
ibjeepin95
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Nah, it's in suffolk, about an hour from Richmond I think? That's cool, so they have a trail too? The Chrysler place has rock beds mud pits and stuff in the woods behind it, kids cool, a lot of stuff back there
Yeah, they set up a big rock course and a mud pit.
Unread 02-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #694
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Yeah, they set up a big rock course and a mud pit.
Sick, seems like they got the same idea then
MattBillyTayloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #695
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Dude!! that tree climb is an awesome pic.... next time i take the jeep out I'm going tree climbing!!!!
Unread 02-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #696
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Haha how did you get banned? Im surprised i havent gotten banned yet from some butthurt noob
Unread 02-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #697
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post
Well guys and gals, I'm almost done with the belly up. I managed a transfer case skid DAMN near flat (maybe a 1/2 inch lower than the frame because of my retarded measuring skills) without clocking the case. However, going completely flat isn't free. My power steering pulley is all but in the electric fan. In fact, it rubbed the pulley some. I trimmed the outer edge of the fan and it doesn't rub even on mild flexing. This would bother most people, but I could care less on my ***** . However, it could have been fixed by "sinking" the trans mount into the x member, but I'm not worried about it. Another thing I've had issues with is the t case linkage. I'll be building a new one this week with some all thread and these mini heims....

And of course, the skid ...

What size heims and all thread did you use I want to copy this for my XJ and since I work an Industrial bearing company we sell Heims
Unread 02-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #698
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjeepin95 View Post
I'm back after being banned for a week. Apparently some people cry if I give constructive criticism and tell them they are wrong. Anyways, I climbed a tree this week....
HaHa and welcome back. I got a yelling at for the same threads and they gave me a warning .. sad next time I was getting the MOD SmackDown
Unread 02-12-2013, 04:24 AM   #699
ibjeepin95
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircruiser View Post
Haha how did you get banned? Im surprised i havent gotten banned yet from some butthurt noob
I think one of those cry babies in one of those threads I was posting in turned me in. It's dumb. The mod said I was putting on a "my Jeep is cooler than yours" act or something stupid. I was just trying to tell the guy he was wrong and acting a total newb, that's all. I was also avoiding the language filter too. Apparently this is a family site, so we all have to love each each other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
What size heims and all thread did you use I want to copy this for my XJ and since I work an Industrial bearing company we sell Heims
They are 7/16 heims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project1 View Post
HaHa and welcome back. I got a yelling at for the same threads and they gave me a warning .. sad next time I was getting the MOD SmackDown
Yeah, it's dumb. If newbs would actually search and quit making the same dumb threads this stuff wouldn't happen. I got the smackdown this time...
Unread 02-12-2013, 04:55 AM   #700
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hey
I'm reporting you your firs post back was rude.
What a jerk, your the reason we have no tech!
Unread 02-12-2013, 05:46 AM   #701
Kevin108
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
March 23rd is the VA4WDA meeting. Either of you guys going? No fees, just fill out the PDF form at the top of http://www.va4wda.org and e-mail it to Sandy.
Unread 02-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #702
thenewguy79
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I'm back after being banned for a week. Apparently some people cry if I give constructive criticism and tell them they are wrong. Anyways, I climbed a tree this week....
Maybe if I'm an a***ole to everyone they might actually pay attention to the fact that I've been trying to upgrade my account for the past two months... Nice climbing!
thenewguy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #703
ibjeepin95
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke95 View Post
Hey
I'm reporting you your firs post back was rude.
What a jerk, your the reason we have no tech!
**** you! .!..!.
See, I used the language filter. Wait, **** that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin108 View Post
March 23rd is the VA4WDA meeting. Either of you guys going? No fees, just fill out the PDF form at the top of http://www.va4wda.org and e-mail it to Sandy.
I'll look into it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy79 View Post
Maybe if I'm an a***ole to everyone they might actually pay attention to the fact that I've been trying to upgrade my account for the past two months... Nice climbing!
Why can't you?
Unread 02-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #704
thenewguy79
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Don't says there is an error processing in PayPal. I wrote them twice directly to someone that helped me before but he doesn't work for jeep forum anymore. The link he sent me won't work. I've tried the contact us about 25 times and no response yet... You would figure they would want my money but I guess not...
thenewguy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #705
Project1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy79 View Post
Ha .... Might have to start trolling to get this done .... And then as soon as you got your upgrade, you would be kicked off for a week.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.