JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/)
-   -   I need good floormats for XJ. I need advice-recommendations (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/i-need-good-floormats-xj-i-need-advice-recommendations-1520302/)

Charley3 05-07-2013 09:44 PM

I need good floormats for XJ. I need advice-recommendations

I just spent money, and my friend spent lots of time, (I hired him because I'm handicapped) cleaning the interior of my XJ I recently bought. It had been owned by a smoker and smelled NASTY!

I rented a carpet shampooer with a wand and attachment. My friend got it good and clean, and used smoke stink removal chemical in the water. He removed a lot of dirt and smoke stink from the carpet.

It looks and smells like new now, and I want to keep it as clean as possible, but I might be wheeling some.

What are best floor mats?

I have heard Quadratec makes nice ones for TJ. No idea if they make them for XJ, or if they are good. How about other brands too?

Empty_Pockets 05-07-2013 09:53 PM

Qudratech ones for the xj are nice I have the front and rears and a husky cargo liner.

MOBBiN 05-07-2013 09:53 PM

Weather tech makes amazing floor mats

Charley3 05-07-2013 10:02 PM

I'll look at both of those ^.

Does either of them make a good cargo area matt, liner?

Charley3 05-07-2013 10:40 PM

So Quadratec, Weather Tech, and Husky? Any others I should look at?

robtco99 05-08-2013 07:35 AM

I have Rugged Ridge and really like them. They are basically the same as the Quadratecs.

SuperSam 05-08-2013 08:51 AM

how much do you want to spend? I got a set of rubber ones from Wally world that fit really well and provide good coverage. Of course a set that is designed for the xj will fit better, but ti all depends on your expectations. I am quite pleased with mine.

Charley3 05-08-2013 03:40 PM

I want mats designed for xj so they fit perfectly.

MossGreen97 05-08-2013 04:27 PM

Quadratec has their floor mats for front and back as well as the cargo area for the XJ, in black only. The cargo area mat has cutout areas for the cargo tie downs. A nice touch. I'm looking at these because I use the tie downs frequently. The cargo mat is $70 at Quadratec.

NJXJ91 05-08-2013 08:18 PM

As others have said go with Quadratec or Rugged Ridge.

Empty_Pockets 05-09-2013 12:57 PM

Qudratech and rugged ridge are exactly the same, and have a good warranty. IMO the weathertecs are not worth the money.

p2y2r7o 05-09-2013 06:53 PM

I have Husky liners in the front, rear, and cargo area. They have all held up fine over a couple of years. The quadratec liners look nice as well, possibly even a little more rigid than the Husky liners but I'm only basing that off of pictures.

Charley3 05-09-2013 06:53 PM

Quadratec floormats with QT logo are $10 less than Omix-Ada-Rugged-Ridge floor mats with RR logo.

QT floormats with QT logo are $20 less than Omix-Ada-Rugged-Ridge floor mats with Jeep logo.

QT floor mats are quite a bit less money than Husky, and QT are better, IMO.

QT sales insists the QT floormats are NOT made by Omix (though they look the same to me). I don't know or care.

I think the QT are among the best, and defineatlely the best price for a high-end floor mat, and QT has free shipping for JF members, which saved me $45 shipping!

I ordered QT floormats. I wish I could order them in tan to match my interior, but they are only made in black. They are awesome anyway. I ordered by phone, told them I'm a JeepForum member and got free shipping! So my XJ is taken care of.

I wish I could get these to fit my Buick (if they were tan)!

Jacob_XJ_TJ 05-10-2013 08:54 AM

I would go with weathertech. Amazing product and made in the US!

Charley3 05-10-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob_XJ_TJ (Post 15415372)
I would go with weathertech. Amazing product and made in the US!

I did order Weather Tech mats for my Buick Park Ave. They make the best mats for that car, IMO.

I got a good deal from Carid.com on Weather Tech mats for Buick Park Ave, but no where near the great deal I got from Quadratec on Quadratec XJ mats.

The time now is 08:46 AM.