how hard to put in - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > how hard to put in

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-14-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
TwistedcaB-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

how hard to put in

how hard would these seats be to put in my XJ ?

Edit: would i be able to use my stock seatbelts at all with these seats or would i have to get a harness

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/P...=group_listing

Last edited by TwistedcaB-; 08-04-2008 at 04:27 AM..
TwistedcaB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2008, 07:26 AM   #2
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

You could probably fab up a quick adapter plate that would attach to your stock seat brackets with some angle stock from Lowes or Home Depot. I've seen it done with aftermarket seats in a mustang, so can't be much different in a jeep. Just get the pieces that already have a bunch of holes in them, or you can just drill your own.
Unread 08-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
rmacdaddynamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
You could probably fab up a quick adapter plate that would attach to your stock seat brackets with some angle stock from Lowes or Home Depot. I've seen it done with aftermarket seats in a mustang, so can't be much different in a jeep. Just get the pieces that already have a bunch of holes in them, or you can just drill your own.
You could also just put some nice comfy Grand Cherokee seats in. Cheap and bolt right up
4 Peterson 100W Lights on Brushguard
WJ Seats front and rear
[COLOR="Red"]~Cherokee Owner For Life~[/COLOR]
rmacdaddynamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #4
Bullseye
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacdaddynamara View Post
You could also just put some nice comfy Grand Cherokee seats in. Cheap and bolt right up
x2 on GC seats, leather and hopefully(I haven't done it yet but am trying to buy some GC seats) go in easily
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
eliassami5
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
..yea so in case of an accident he can fly right out of the windshield and take the seat with him
eliassami5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2008, 04:25 AM   #6
TwistedcaB-
1991 XJ Cherokee 

haha. well mines a limited so i allready have Leather seats haha but they just rip to easy and i dont want some crapy covers and i've allways kinda liked the baja style bucket seats
TwistedcaB- is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.