how do i get a pic on hear - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > how do i get a pic on hear

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 04-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #46
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyruts View Post
Sir you are the ****** for pulling the grade school comment grow up its a place to get info not to be a child
grade school comments?

Putting in one word posts to fake out the minimum post count for pictures is the child like activity.

To that point of child like activity, this is not an English Grammar forum, but the inability to use the correct word for the intended meaning is pretty much an uneducated child like activity to match the post count whoring.

Speaking of which, how's your mom?

Unread 04-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #47
nastyruts

Wow so you took that time out of your life to type that out lol ..........sad
nastyruts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #48
nastyruts

Oh and she's doing fine didnt know u like hobbits
Unread 04-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #49
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

.... and you're (the correct use of a contraction) monitoring it to defend some other jack-hole.
340x.jpg  
Unread 04-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #50
BlueBadger

Rugsucka. You know the world wouldn't go round without the idiots in it. Oh and when you did your rockers did you use any kind of metal sealer for the top and back part that goes towards the floor?
BlueBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #51
nastyruts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back_In_Black
nastyruts, and 97cherokee1997.

respect your elders.

rugsucka has almost 1200 posts, and you have 6.

Hi nastyruts, I'm Back_In_Black......go **** yourself.

97cherokee1997, educate yourself past the 3rd grade and learn to type.

JF is a great place to find any info you need, and all the help you could ever ask for.

learn to abide by the forum etiquette, and people might pay attention to you.

either way, it doesn't look like either of you will last long.
Go kindly die and leave the new people alone Iam guessing ur parents beat you alot huh or were u put in foster care and it made you the pathetic ****** of the earth
Unread 04-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #52
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Relax, pal
mhm.jpg  
Unread 04-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #53
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBadger View Post
Rugsucka. You know the world wouldn't go round without the idiots in it. Oh and when you did your rockers did you use any kind of metal sealer for the top and back part that goes towards the floor?

Back off topic...

You're right BlueBadger, so we can just continue our rocker conversation here instead.

I didn't do anything to the inner part sealed up in the inner rocker area. I considered applying weld thru primer, but figured the rest of the jeep would rot long before the thicker box tubing. When I finished I ran a wire wheel over the welds and some duplicolour wax and grease remover to prep and pull off dust. I rattle canned the whole deal with flat black and top coated with rubberized undercoating in the door frame and edge. I didn't bother undercoating the underside since it will get scraped to hell anyways.

It's also cold and wet here and I'll wait until later in the summer then probably undercoat the entire underside, but it's pointless until we get a week or two of hot and dry weather.
Unread 04-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #54
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyruts View Post
Go kindly die and leave the new people alone Iam guessing ur parents beat you alot huh or were u put in foster care and it made you the pathetic ****** of the earth
before this thread is closed, I'm going to make both of you cry.

please, do us all a favor and trade your jeep for an F-150, you dumb, uneducated, pathetic, soulless, disgraces to the human race.

and once more, in case you didn't hear me.....go **** yourselves.

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Back_In_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #55
Back_In_Black
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugsucka View Post
Back off topic...

You're right BlueBadger, so we can just continue our rocker conversation here instead.

I didn't do anything to the inner part sealed up in the inner rocker area. I considered applying weld thru primer, but figured the rest of the jeep would rot long before the thicker box tubing. When I finished I ran a wire wheel over the welds and some duplicolour wax and grease remover to prep and pull off dust. I rattle canned the whole deal with flat black and top coated with rubberized undercoating in the door frame and edge. I didn't bother undercoating the underside since it will get scraped to hell anyways.

It's also cold and wet here and I'll wait until later in the summer then probably undercoat the entire underside, but it's pointless until we get a week or two of hot and dry weather.
I undercoated mine a few months ago, it's nice to have the peace of mind.

[QUOTE=AustinTJer;9988995]Have you ever seen and or filmed a rainbow? More specifically a double, possibly triple rainbow?[/QUOTE]
Back_In_Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #56
97cherokee1997

I just undercoated mine like three or two days ago cause it was starting to get bare and i am moving to the beach so it would have rusted easier.
97cherokee1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #57
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Yes Back in Black - I feel a thread lock coming. See you in the usual spots where your approach to providing feedback is appreciated.
dumb_iseedumbpeople.jpg  
Unread 04-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #58
BlueBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugsucka
Yes Back in Black - I feel a thread lock coming. See you in the usual spots where your approach to providing feedback is appreciated.
Agreed! And to the two newbies, this is how a thread is formatted here on Jeep Forum! And to rugsucka and black thank both of you for all the tips and advice you have provided to me and the others. It is truly appreciated!
Unread 04-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #59
BlueBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugsucka

Back off topic...

I agree with you. The rest will rot first but I like a peace of mind. What do you think about self etching primer on it?
Unread 04-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #60
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I don't use it, although the results would be better if I did. The benefit to weld thru primer is that you can paint the entire replacement, weld it into place and then reapply after you clean up any splatter or flux residue. Then you would have coated material inside.

I found using a 3M abrasive pad in a drill works very well at removing surface rust and scratching up the surface enough that Rustoleum sticks well to it. Sometimes paint flakes of mill scale easily so I usually reapply every spring anyways to freshen up the surface rust. Salt and gravel do a number every winter.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.