Help Me Identify this Lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Help Me Identify this Lift

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread Yesterday, 07:19 PM   #1
devile
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Help Me Identify this Lift

Hey All,

So my recently acquired jeep has a lift, but the owner had no idea who it was. I'm wondering if anyone can give any advice on it, as to what it is... Looks like just shackles in the rear, and maybe a leaf pack? No lift blocks in the front or rear. It has adjustable trac bar and upper control arms, and just tube lower control arms. I'm thinking it's a 4.5" and would like to go to 6.5" thinking I could just add a block in the back and spacer in teh front but ya, any input would be appreciated...

And of course one of her ...

Unread Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #2
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Good looking XJ there. Looks like you'll want to replace that leaf bushing.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
Better to hoard Jeep technical info than old newspapers and the neighbor's mail, I guess.......
Vote for the August Cherokee Of The Month here - Yes YOU!!!
chris87xj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.