Help me help my buddy Nick out! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Help me help my buddy Nick out!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 05-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Help me help my buddy Nick out!

Alright XJ friends. I know Nick has a YJ, but the XJ section of JF is my home and all of you are my brothers, so this is where I'm posting this.

Do me a favor.....

Go jump on facebook.
Go up top to the "search" box and type in "Smittybilt".
Go to their page, "like" Smittybilt
Then scroll down to NICK BENNET Finalist #5 and "like" his video.

Check out the video while you're at it. The MAJOR action happens in the last 20-30 seconds if you don't want to watch the whole thing. This was at a local spot we go wheel at here in Hope Mills, NC about 3 weeks ago. I was down by his wife with the camera.... it was even cooler in person. So, help him out. Take the 1-2 min out of your day to go vote for him.

He is trying to win something for his Jeep and right now he is behind in the contest. Help me help him win. Plus... if he wins this winch I might get to buy his old one

Thanks for your help.

koolaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Alright... it's the final day of the contest. I was able to harrass enough people yesterday to get Nick tied up with the leader, but then he surged ahead again and is in the lead by about 40 votes. PLEASE take 2 min out of your day to help my buddy out. Go here....

http://www.facebook.com/Smittybilt

"like" Smittybilt
and then scroll down to Nick Bennett's video and "like" it as well

I really want the winch that he has on his Jeep now, but that isn't possible unless he wins this one. PLEASE help me out! I know you guys are looking at the thread. 49 views. If all of you would have taken the 2 min to vote he would be in the lead now.

I tell you what.... if you guys vote for Nick today I will put all the names in a hat and the winner will get a JF membership. How is that for incentive?
Unread 05-06-2011, 06:37 AM   #3
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

new plan to get votes....

I'm giving away a JF membership.... check it out....

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/wi.../#post11494400
Unread 05-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
Sambox
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry, don't have a Facebook account.

1996 Cherokee XJ, All stock except for a Flow Master exhaust.........for now. He He.

http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/tucson/
Sambox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambox View Post
Sorry, don't have a Facebook account.
only takes a min to get one and you could win a JF membership... check out the thread I started this morning

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/wi...k-out-1210539/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.