help with ideas for extras - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > help with ideas for extras

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 10-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
xjaustin94
2000 XJ Cherokee 

help with ideas for extras

okay so ive got stuff going on my jeep in a week or so, its killing me because i have everything in the back of my xj. i have 2 JCR bumpers waiting for me to weld, ive got another 1.5 inch lift to make her 6 inches, she has a fresh motor in her....now i need ideas on what i can do to make it my own. im going with a blue and white theme for the white shadow (blue d-rings, blue diff covers, and blue drag link) but i need you guys help on some ideas for some small other things. roof rack may come later, im just not sure yet.

/Users/user/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2013/Oct 8, 2013_4/1185088_10202098396725657_217901222_n.jpg

xjaustin94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.