HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-14-2013, 05:00 AM   #121
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I got mine from Arsenal in 2 days. They are in Kansas.

Unread 02-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #122
Trucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
There's no minimum purchase limit. You could buy just one light if you wanted so no worries on smooth talking.
Are you talking all the time or for the initial order? I was told I was allowed a sample order of one of each size, but one time only. After that I needed to order the minimums (6 for 10-30 inch bars, 4 for the rest).

Same thing happened with Totron. They sent me single of 3 bars, next time I wanted to order more they told me I needed to buy a carton.
Trucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #123
MOBBiN

2001 XJ Cherokee 

I wasn't told that either. I've been talking with Sam about another small order and he hasn't mentioned anything? Weird
Unread 02-15-2013, 05:28 AM   #124
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Whats that they say....The plot thickens.
So Totron says sample piece is one price, but after that you need to order in bulk....and now Hanma may be the same....damn...why can nothing be easy. Well I will wait and see if anyone else has issues before ordering.
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of up to and including my life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
Dwatts5250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #125
Trucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
He hasn't told me anything about any samples actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOBBiN View Post
I wasn't told that either. I've been talking with Sam about another small order and he hasn't mentioned anything? Weird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatts5250 View Post
Whats that they say....The plot thickens.
So Totron says sample piece is one price, but after that you need to order in bulk....and now Hanma may be the same....damn...why can nothing be easy. Well I will wait and see if anyone else has issues before ordering.
Hope I am wrong. Would be better and easier if you could just order what we wanted no minimums! That was the reason I went with Hanma on my second order because Totron wanted me to buy bulk when I wanted another order and I saw that Hanma was basically the same product. Still itchin to get a 50 inch!!
Trucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2013, 06:15 AM   #126
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Not an apples to apples comparison really. The Hamna reflectors are diffused for a different effect than fogs or spots. You can order lights from several places that offer flood in regular reflectors or diffused.

Even so... That is good consistent light out of the hamna. Maybe not quite as bright, but great for the price.

Thanks for putting up those pics.
Unread 02-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #127
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14
I understand but I wanted to post up with what RI sells as flood, and Hanma sells as flood. Based on that alone.

Now with as much dispersion of light I believe the RI would go further, however, spots are meant to throw further, this flood would be perfect for a backup light.
That's what I'm wanting. I sent an email to Vincent, still no reply.

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 06:50 AM   #128
kjg26
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Do I ABSOLUTELY have to have their wiring harness? I've already prewired relays in s pdc. I should be able just wire in positive and negative right?
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:06 AM   #129
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjg26
Do I ABSOLUTELY have to have their wiring harness? I've already prewired relays in s pdc. I should be able just wire in positive and negative right?
X2
That's what I was wondering.

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #130
kjg26
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Should be no reason to HAVE to HAVE the wiring. It is just a light with one positive and one negative
Unread 02-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #131
Jeeper57
2003 TJ Wrangler 

No reason to purchase the harness or re-wire in your case. I replaced my Hella's with Hanma's and used the existing switches and wiring with no problems.
Jeeper57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #132
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

You won't get a reply until the 20th. He is on vaca.

And as for wiring, they're not necessary but a full harnes for $8 is cheaper than anywhere else.
$8 is $8, and unless you "need" an harness, save your $8.

Unread 02-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #133
1999wjlimited
1999 WJ 

Quote:

You won't get a reply until the 20th. He is on vaca.
Are all the salesmen on vacation? Because I emailed three different ones and no reply from any of them.
Unread 02-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #134
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

so jeep outfitters shows led light bars 50" for $529...no pics.. I'm wondering

http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com/scri...idProduct=7489
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of up to and including my life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
Dwatts5250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #135
jeepster383

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7

That's what I'm wanting. I sent an email to Vincent, still no reply.
Me too still no reply.
jeepster383 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.