HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #106
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
Thanks for the write up! I hope they will replace the light for you! It's the first I've heard of any will non functional LEDs.
Lucky me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOBBiN View Post
I have the same issue with the LEDs not being centered. I hope mine doesn't malfunction.
Actually the ones that are not centered are working fine. The ones that don't work are in the centers.

Unread 02-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #107
MOBBiN

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvo View Post
Lucky me

Actually the ones that are not centered are working fine. The ones that don't work are in the centers.
Isn't that just great?
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #108
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Arsenol is the expensive version of the hanmas? Or am i remiss on some info?
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of up to and including my life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
Dwatts5250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #109
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Where did you end up mounting the 6" pods?
I'm thinking bout routing the wires to a wireless treansmitter so i can do a iphone app...lights on..lights off.
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of up to and including my life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
Dwatts5250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #110
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Arsenal does have a return policy. I'm shipping them back tomorrow with a request for an exchange.
Unread 02-13-2013, 01:52 AM   #111
motorsports3
1997 XJ Cherokee 

How long does it take you guys to get these once the order is placed?
motorsports3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 07:00 AM   #112
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

On the fence about ordering these.

Might just get 2 2" boxs for now.
Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #113
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Before you send it back, try and loosen the bolt things around the frame and see if its glued or if you can remove the PC lense!
Thought about it, but i didn't want to void my warranty. Arsenal is super cool about the return. He even put a new one in the mail for me today before getting the defective one back. I'll shop from him again just based on the customer service.
Unread 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #114
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Is there a big price range difference when ordering from Arsenal or directly from HANMA?
NJXJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #115
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I was just on that website but I cant seem to find pricing on HANMA's
Unread 02-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #116
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

How do these rank when it comes to moisture? Thinking about the 50 Hanma and maybe four cubes. Do I really need the harnesses, I have an sPOD?

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #117
Harvo
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
How do these rank when it comes to moisture? Thinking about the 50 Hanma and maybe four cubes. Do I really need the harnesses, I have an sPOD?
They look like they would be as good as any of the others.

I do suggest the wiring harness. It makes it so easy to install, and you can't buy all those wiring supplies separately for less.
Unread 02-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #118
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Rgr. I wrote vincent just now. Gonna try and smooth talk him into selling me just 4 cubes, a 14", and a 50." Standby...

Rock Krawler | TeraFlex | Synergy | Fox | Poison Spyder | Genright | Nemesis | Vector | Springtail | Goodyear | MB Wheels | Tom Woods | Dirty Dog | Superchipís | sPOD | Truck-Lite | Beer

[CENTER][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/big-blues-kentucky-blue-jku-build-thread-1435478/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]BIG BLUE'S "Kentucky Blue" JKU BUILD THREAD[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]
[COLOR="White"][CENTER]Always looking for advice![/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Looking to buy any JK Rubicon transfer case, except from a 12-14 auto.[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]
BigBlue7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #119
Trucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsports3 View Post
How long does it take you guys to get these once the order is placed?
Mine took 4 days of shipment once they shipped them. Pretty fast from HK to California I think. It did take about 4 days for them to send them out once they got payment though, but I figured they might have been busy with an influx of order before Chinese New Year. So about 8 days from payment sent to at my doorstep.
Trucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #120
NJXJ91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Why buy from Aresenal when they more expensive

Arsenal's 20" is 188 vs Hanmas 22 at 95. If anything I'd just buy the harness from Arsenal. Whats the shipping and tax and all that crap add up to?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.