I just got my Arsenal Sold 6" LED light bar.
It has 2 rows of 6 LEDs. = 36 watts.
Housing is Aluminum
Lens is polycarb
It has a pig tail and no plug (as someone showed above)
I also ordered the wiring harness.
It has plenty of length for the run to the battery and to whatever switch location you want. It has a relay and a fuse, and it's already wired up. All you have to do is connect the batt, connect the light, and place your switch.
I couldn't put together my own wiring harness for that cheap and my time is worth something too... so the $25 is worth it.
I have pics of a few things below.
- Some of the LEDs are not centered in the optics.
- Everything else looks put together well.
- Pic of the healights alone (the dim yellow lights)
- Pic of the LEDs only. (THey are actually brighter than the headlights)
- Last pic is of the defect.
The second time I turned them on with the Jeep off, three LEDs on the top row did not come on. With the Jeep running, two of them come back on but are dimmer than the rest and one just doesn't work at all.
I have emailed Arsenal. So hopefully they will get back with me about an exchange. Fortunately, the light is the easiest part to remove and replace.