HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted - Page 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 09-13-2013, 01:11 PM   #586
landshark2
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckert View Post
How was payment for you guys? After I pay with paypal do I get an order confirmation from them? Email receipt? Tracking number? Hanma that is.
Once I paid I sent an email to the sales rep with the paypal transaction number, and let her know payment had been made. She emailed back confirmed that they had received it. Told me the lights were in production and they would send a tracking number when they shipped.

A few days later, just like she said I received a FEDEX tracking number.

Was a pretty painless process really.

landshark2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #587
Meep97
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckert
How was payment for you guys? After I pay with paypal do I get an order confirmation from them? Email receipt? Tracking number? Hanma that is.
Just ordered some the other day. Told them the money was sent thru PayPal and a few days later I got a tracking number thru FedEx. Suppose to be here next week some time.
Meep97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #588
tuckert
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome, I wasn't sure how it was going to go. Sam gave me better prices then Vincent. The time difference is killer though. They are just at work and I'm ready to go to bed.
tuckert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #589
ultimo
2002 WJ 

Hanma has the same new reflectors coming out soon. For the BC lights, talked to them and they said by Q4. Its considered spot but with more output then the original reflectors.
Unread 09-16-2013, 04:20 AM   #590
lilnapsak
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufuentes View Post
I am running a 50" Double row & the 6LED driving lights from them.. these are great!

also installed in my rear bumber a pair of the 4 led driving lights

could you post up pictures of your 50" bar mounts? OMC offroad makes a mount but it hangs really low and looks stupid IMO, and yours looks great.
Unread 09-17-2013, 09:38 PM   #591
tuckert
2000 TJ Wrangler 

How many days did it take you guys to get your tracking number? Im like on day 3-4 and no tracking.
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:16 AM   #592
Meep97
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
How many days did it take you guys to get your tracking number? Im like on day 3-4 and no tracking.
Depends on what you buy I think. When I put together my first order it took like 3 weeks because they said they were building them and inspecting them. My second order was a lot smaller and it took like 3 days to get a tracking number.
Meep97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #593
tuckert
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I ordered a 50, 20, and 6 of the 2x2's.
Unread 09-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #594
Azzy
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Im going to be interested to see these things after a winter of weather abuse, salt damage, and extra UV. Anyone bust up a set yet?
Unread 09-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #595
landshark2
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Sent payment on June 21, received tracking July 2.
landshark2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #596
MOBBiN

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
Im going to be interested to see these things after a winter of weather abuse, salt damage, and extra UV. Anyone bust up a set yet?
I ran my 20" up here in Alaska most of last winter and through "break up" season with no issues. I was kinda worried with all the pebbles & road debris flying around but it was fine. The light bar had the glass lense no the PC also.
Unread 09-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #597
ReDinTX
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry took so long for me to reply, i been studying for national registry paramedic (which i PASSED!)

Without further adue.......

So I mounted the fuse block for all my toys:

Made the 4 Ga supply wires for it with whats left over from the amp wires from my truck:

Made a bracket with aluminum angle stock from lowes, for my relays to mount to:

Then mounted the lights up. you'll notice i could only get 7 of the 8 windshield bolts out :

I didnt get pics of the floor mounted dimmer switch I use to fire the relay, but im sure youre all familiar with the style. Didnt get any wiring pics either, as i have yet to organize the LED lights and headlight wiring harness with loom

Brights & LEDs

LEDs only

LEDs & parking lights

LED when cloudy out in the day

Overall im really happy with them! I swapped out all the mounting bolts that they came with, as they felt like they were made of plastic and their heads were very poorly sized (was not a good fit in any metric or std socket, even though they're metric threads). So $12 in stainless & allen head cap screws later and we have rock solid mounting! I need to aim them a little better but they work great for now......and i dont have anywhere really dark in the city to get a good aim lol There also is not much hood glare at all from inside the cab, which i was afraid of! I have some brighter headlight bulbs ill put in soon as well, since I now have the upgraded wiring harness!

Oh, and im sure some will ask, these are the sammoon lights
'90 Yj 4.2L 5spd
ReDinTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 01:25 AM   #598
blown383

Are you guys ordering the combo or spot configurations for the 40" & 50" bars?

-B
blown383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #599
tuckert
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well this sucks. Got my shipment in today. 20" bar only 4 leds are full brightness all the others are dim. Also I was expecting much more brightness from the 50. Kinda disappointed. The 2x2's are pretty sweet though.
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #600
thgr8alex

Whats the latest on these? I just sent an email to Sam, and another to Vincent since I read on here that they both vary a little in pricing and if your allowed to buy a light or two rather than a grand worth of lights. We shall see when the emails come back. I had a kc light ripped off and ruined the mount and thought what better time to get that light bar I keep seeing and hearing about!!! Only looking at like a 14 or so inch for the front of my Smitty XRC bumper. I would get the 50 inch in a heart beat if the mounts weren't as much as the freakin light itself. And sorry im a TJ over here in XJville but im interested in these lights and this thread has a plethora of great information haha

Edit: Just got an email back right after I posted.. Wasn't from Sam, or Vincent, but from Kelly. Said minimum price must be 1100 USD. Yall say if your persistent you can order just one or has this not been the case?
thgr8alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.