HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > HANMA LED Light Bars? - No Group Buy discussion permitted

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #136
ibjeepin95
Web Wheeler

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I don't want to sound like a complete tard, but how do I go about getting prices or ordering?

ibjeepin95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #137
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
No pics because they're waiting til the tomorrow for them to be shipped in. A lot of companies are already advertising the 50" but no one has them yet. Hopefully I'll be one of the first off the line.
Ah, well hopefully the market will flood them, and the price on the bat sh*t expensive ones go down.
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of up to and including my life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
Dwatts5250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #138
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'd love to buy them....as soon as I get done putting my wife thru nursing school...I though it was expensive when I went thru...jeeepers

My next wife will have to be Younger and rich.
"A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of up to and including my life. That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."

Last edited by Dwatts5250; 02-19-2013 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: added smart alec comment
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:20 PM   #139
jeepster383

image-3148609379.jpg

Well I was interested... What Vincent emailed me.
jeepster383 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #140
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Not much of a discount considering here is the same thing on Amazon.con

http://www.amazon.com/HML-B2120-Floo.../dp/B00ACC87GA
Unread 02-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #141
jeepster383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14

That looks like he got numbers mixed up pretty bad... That light is priced at $95
Exactly what I thought
Unread 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #142
jeepster383

He said you have to order 6 of them to get the $95 price!!
Unread 02-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #143
rallybro
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I got the same thing talking to Vincent today. He said I would only get the discounted price if I became a reseller or ordered 6 or more..
rallybro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2013, 10:28 AM   #144
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I think Vincent prob sees the.intetest in the bars, so price driven by demand.
Im still waiting on a reply from them.
See how broke i can go.
Unread 02-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #145
rallybro
2001 XJ Cherokee 

If you go on Alibaba, the trading site, there are some Hanma bars advertised as "minimum order: 1 piece" instead of 1 carton (6). Emailing them trough Alibaba takes you to contacting Nichole, not Vincent. So maybe that's the key? I don't know, I'm still waiting on a reply. I'll let you all know what happens!
rallybro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #146
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Alibaba and the 40 thieves.....wasn't that a Beastie Boys song. Lol. Ive got a "membership" on there, maybe ill try that route
Unread 02-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #147
Frameless
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Holy sh&t what have I started. You guys are going Nutz.
Frameless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #148
Dwatts5250
1997 XJ Cherokee 

YOU! Youre responsible for allll this....good.

We couldn't have made it withiut someone starting something. (we would be sitting around waiting for something on our jeeps to fall off).....oh wait who needs to wait. Rofl.
Still no word from hanmasales..
Unread 02-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #149
Frameless
2001 XJ Cherokee 

All I did was post a cpl pics on IG. Metro blew it up on here. Lol.

Btw my 21.5" is still going strong. Spoke hamna again YESTERDAY and got a price on a 50".
Frameless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #150
kjg26
1993 YJ Wrangler 

What price did they give you? That's what I'm looking at? Double row? Cree?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.