Great Deal on Cherokee, Check it out! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Great Deal on Cherokee, Check it out!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
FSUCherokee

Great Deal on Cherokee, Check it out!

I was recently surfing the State of Michigan website and I found a great deal on a 1998 XJ with only 45k on it. As of right now it is only going for $2,650! It is an auction website, but you would actually be buying it from the state of Michigan and you would have to pick it up in Lansing. I would be getting it except for I don't need another XJ. Just thought I would let anyone know who might be interested as this is a good deal!!!
The link to the page is
http://my.bidcorp.com/auclist3.asp?lot=17413

Summer Vehicle
1996 Suzuki GS500E
FSUCherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
NHCOP
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Nice deal. No sag in those rear springs. Tow hitch and recovery hooks up front.
NHCOP is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.