Go stock to..? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Go stock to..?

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #16
Crazystang89
1995 XJ Cherokee 

$800 sounds steep for a locker installed on one end. Throw an aussie up front first and combined with say just 2 inches of lift, 235s or 30 inch tires, disconnected front and no rear sway bar, you'll be amazed at what your Jeep can do. It will be more capable than you are at first. And I mean no disrespect, I've had to "learn" what my XJ can do too, and it still suprises me all the time. Oh, and by armor I'm sure he means any and all skids, bumpers, rock rails, etc. Good luck man.

[quote=BeepBeepGoJeep;9666698]LOL heres how I see it....arguing over the internet is like being in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded.[/quote]
Crazystang89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #17
rs74
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmitchell View Post
This was 2 years ago. 31's and the RE 3.5 superflex. RE just got bought by 4 wheel parts so you may be able to get their stuff again.

Did 4 wheel parts really buy RE. I just checked the 4 wheel website and it said they don't carry RE.
rs74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #18
dave95_xj
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Oh wow i just looked up that aussie locker for a dana 30 front end (which i assume i have) only costs $260 damn... cheap makes me a little weiry but not quite. Since it isnt air or mechanical that means anytime i engage my 4 wheel drive it will be locked out 100% up front?

My rear axle seals (wheel seals?) are seaping so im replacing them both soon and the rear axle bearings while im at it.. i just picked them up all 4 parts for 30$ ish and i told the guy i have a 8.25" rear end so im hoping i chose correctly. I looked here on the forums and saw some pics of the rear dif covers and decided on the 825...

i looked at the rear end and got a few numbers off it... Got a Mopar/chrysler simble and MS 3760 A the a 5C13R6 L1 and a 26570 and a 4384213.... alotta mumbo jumbo to me.
dave95_xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.