Fresh wash/wax - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Fresh wash/wax

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 05-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Fresh wash/wax

Finally home for summer from college, longest semester of my life. Finally have some time to give the Jeep a little lovin'!

Need to get some video of the new exhaust too

The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Trombly
2000 XJ Cherokee 

hell ya buddy
Trombly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
MCObray

Nice! I think you should take off the fading cladding. I got about 3 weeks left in my Spring term. It's taking years.
Unread 05-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #4
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCObray View Post
Nice! I think you should take off the fading cladding. I got about 3 weeks left in my Spring term. It's taking years.
Yeah I have the other cladding painted... Am doing the driver's side tomorrow! I'd take it off completely but that cladding is a life saver when it comes to shopping carts and door dings... Just gonna paint it!
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Unread 05-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
7urtle
2008 KK Liberty 

ohh nice and shiny
[URL="[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url]"][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url][/URL] -[FONT="Arial Black"][B][I][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]1UMF[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT] a really slow build. bruised and never left the street
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]WTB: rear bumper/tire carrier,31" tires,armor[/COLOR]
7urtle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #6
jeepkid03
Winning

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Describe this new exhaust you speak of.

My 0331 Head Swap How-To Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/0...hread-1371398/

Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1119997/
jeepkid03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #7
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7urtle View Post
ohh nice and shiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkid03 View Post
Describe this new exhaust you speak of.
hi flow cat and a turn down right after the muffler
Unread 05-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #8
badlands1
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Moaning like a 20yr old brunette..lol just kidding I have a load exhaust too.I dont remember who originally said that phrase.But I think its hilarious.Nice looking jeep clean..
Unread 05-16-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
lowicz96
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I wish i knew what summer vacation was like, xmas and 4th of july are the only breaks i get. I'm on a quarter system where the school terms are 11 weeks long and half the year I'm on co-op term 700 miles from home and my garage. I would love to have my sport was that pretty when cleaned up, the PO never took care of it and regularly waxed it so the clear coat is falling off.

I had my exhaust dump after the muffler but its so loud and annoying, plus the exhaust gases would creep into the vehicle while wheeling which isnt good.

88' Cherokee Limited - RIP

Sold - 96' Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2 Door, AW4, NP242, Its the girlfriends now!!
lowicz96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2011, 03:31 PM   #10
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowicz96 View Post
I wish i knew what summer vacation was like, xmas and 4th of july are the only breaks i get. I'm on a quarter system where the school terms are 11 weeks long and half the year I'm on co-op term 700 miles from home and my garage. I wish my sport was that pretty when cleaned up, the PO never took care of it and regularly waxed it so the clear coat is falling off.

I had my exhaust dump after the muffler but its so loud and annoying, plus the exhaust gases would creep into the vehicle while wheeling which isnt good.
I really don't think mine's too loud and doesn't annoy me at all. Contrary to what anyone says, I have NO drone at highway speeds. It literally sounds stock while cruising at 70-75.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.