Fresh wash/wax - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Fresh wash/wax

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Fresh wash/wax

Finally home for summer from college, longest semester of my life. Finally have some time to give the Jeep a little lovin'!

Need to get some video of the new exhaust too

The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
Trombly
2000 XJ Cherokee 

hell ya buddy
Trombly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
MCObray

Nice! I think you should take off the fading cladding. I got about 3 weeks left in my Spring term. It's taking years.
Unread 05-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCObray View Post
Nice! I think you should take off the fading cladding. I got about 3 weeks left in my Spring term. It's taking years.
Yeah I have the other cladding painted... Am doing the driver's side tomorrow! I'd take it off completely but that cladding is a life saver when it comes to shopping carts and door dings... Just gonna paint it!
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Unread 05-15-2011, 06:00 AM   #5
7urtle
2008 KK Liberty 

ohh nice and shiny
[URL="[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url]"][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wanted-xj-875786/#post10031031[/url][/URL] -[FONT="Arial Black"][B][I][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]1UMF[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/FONT] a really slow build. bruised and never left the street
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]WTB: rear bumper/tire carrier,31" tires,armor[/COLOR]
7urtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #6
jeepkid03
Winning

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Describe this new exhaust you speak of.

My 0331 Head Swap How-To Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/0...hread-1371398/

Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1119997/
jeepkid03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7urtle View Post
ohh nice and shiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepkid03 View Post
Describe this new exhaust you speak of.
hi flow cat and a turn down right after the muffler
Unread 05-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #8
badlands1
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Moaning like a 20yr old brunette..lol just kidding I have a load exhaust too.I dont remember who originally said that phrase.But I think its hilarious.Nice looking jeep clean..
Unread 05-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #9
lowicz96
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I wish i knew what summer vacation was like, xmas and 4th of july are the only breaks i get. I'm on a quarter system where the school terms are 11 weeks long and half the year I'm on co-op term 700 miles from home and my garage. I would love to have my sport was that pretty when cleaned up, the PO never took care of it and regularly waxed it so the clear coat is falling off.

I had my exhaust dump after the muffler but its so loud and annoying, plus the exhaust gases would creep into the vehicle while wheeling which isnt good.

88' Cherokee Limited - RIP

Sold - 96' Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2 Door, AW4, NP242, Its the girlfriends now!!
lowicz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #10
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowicz96 View Post
I wish i knew what summer vacation was like, xmas and 4th of july are the only breaks i get. I'm on a quarter system where the school terms are 11 weeks long and half the year I'm on co-op term 700 miles from home and my garage. I wish my sport was that pretty when cleaned up, the PO never took care of it and regularly waxed it so the clear coat is falling off.

I had my exhaust dump after the muffler but its so loud and annoying, plus the exhaust gases would creep into the vehicle while wheeling which isnt good.
I really don't think mine's too loud and doesn't annoy me at all. Contrary to what anyone says, I have NO drone at highway speeds. It literally sounds stock while cruising at 70-75.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.