Fith wheel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Fith wheel

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 03-16-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
PaulRuley

Fith wheel

Well my girlfriend took the jeep to drop off sum baby clothes and she didn't latch it tight enuff so it swung open and slammed right into the rear quarter panel. So looks like its going to the body shop and getting fixed Monday. Also Gonna weld a safety pen so it won't happen again. Prolly also gonna weld up sum kinda horse shoe on it and put a pad lock on it to. Pics comming soon

PaulRuley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

K.
Unread 03-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
bobthecatkiller
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Build thread?
me: yaaaaa.
bobthecatkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
PaulRuley

What do you mean build thread bud?
Unread 03-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

A build thread is a thread dedicated to the build of your Jeep. Even if you're not building it for offroading you can still document the things you do to it in one thread rather than clutter up the forum with random threads like this one.
Unread 03-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #6
PaulRuley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge
A build thread is a thread dedicated to the build of your Jeep. Even if you're not building it for offroading you can still document the things you do to it in one thread rather than clutter up the forum with random threads like this one.
Well actually I was posting this thread to prevent the fifth wheel accident that happened to me to others by showing how I can save a lot of money. Not only from damage from the tire slamming onto the quarters and busting you back glass by welding a safety pin to the bumper and installing a locking system so guaranteed not come open. But I'm new to the whole jeep forum and don't really like the fact you can't download pics to your profile or look at other peoples pics on thr profile unless your a premium member but okay won't have to worry about cluttering up the forum wall beings how's thr thousands of post bud.
Unread 03-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Grow up, use some grammar and punctuation, pay up or shut up.
Unread 03-17-2013, 10:50 PM   #8
Trons
2003 TJ Wrangler 

does this belong in the XJ non-tech forum? I guess I'm not sure exactly what happened to whom, by what...
Trons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #9
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulRuley View Post
Well my girlfriend took the jeep to drop off sum baby clothes and she didn't latch it tight enuff so it swung open and slammed right into the rear quarter panel. So looks like its going to the body shop and getting fixed Monday. Also Gonna weld a safety pen so it won't happen again. Prolly also gonna weld up sum kinda horse shoe on it and put a pad lock on it to. Pics comming soon
It'd help to title your thread with either your yr/mdl Jeep, or your problem. By titling it with a metaphor, nobody has a clue what kind of info you're after

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.