post #1 of Old 03-16-2013, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
PaulRuley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
Fith wheel

Well my girlfriend took the jeep to drop off sum baby clothes and she didn't latch it tight enuff so it swung open and slammed right into the rear quarter panel. So looks like its going to the body shop and getting fixed Monday. Also Gonna weld a safety pen so it won't happen again. Prolly also gonna weld up sum kinda horse shoe on it and put a pad lock on it to. Pics comming soon

PaulRuley is offline  
post #2 of Old 03-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Motorcharge
Bandeded
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,560
K.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing and transportation.
Motorcharge is online now  
post #3 of Old 03-16-2013, 05:55 PM
bobthecatkiller
Web Wheeler
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: binghamton
Posts: 1,414
Build thread?

"****, I might **** around and bring the Jeep back No doors on it, flexin' with the seat back"
bobthecatkiller is offline  
post #4 of Old 03-16-2013, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
PaulRuley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
What do you mean build thread bud?
PaulRuley is offline  
post #5 of Old 03-16-2013, 07:40 PM
Motorcharge
Bandeded
 
Motorcharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,560
A build thread is a thread dedicated to the build of your Jeep. Even if you're not building it for offroading you can still document the things you do to it in one thread rather than clutter up the forum with random threads like this one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing and transportation.
Motorcharge is online now  
post #6 of Old 03-16-2013, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
PaulRuley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge
A build thread is a thread dedicated to the build of your Jeep. Even if you're not building it for offroading you can still document the things you do to it in one thread rather than clutter up the forum with random threads like this one.
Well actually I was posting this thread to prevent the fifth wheel accident that happened to me to others by showing how I can save a lot of money. Not only from damage from the tire slamming onto the quarters and busting you back glass by welding a safety pin to the bumper and installing a locking system so guaranteed not come open. But I'm new to the whole jeep forum and don't really like the fact you can't download pics to your profile or look at other peoples pics on thr profile unless your a premium member but okay won't have to worry about cluttering up the forum wall beings how's thr thousands of post bud.
PaulRuley is offline  
post #7 of Old 03-17-2013, 09:39 PM
rugsucka
Web Wheeler
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sumware Inn
Posts: 3,002
Grow up, use some grammar and punctuation, pay up or shut up.
rugsucka is offline  
post #8 of Old 03-17-2013, 10:50 PM
Trons
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bowling Green KY
Posts: 947
does this belong in the XJ non-tech forum? I guess I'm not sure exactly what happened to whom, by what...

'03 TJ Rubicon
'91 Cherokee Laredo, Stock - Sold
'98 XJ - burned :(
Trons is offline  
post #9 of Old 03-18-2013, 08:00 AM
S8NNG8
Web Wheeler
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 7,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulRuley View Post
Well my girlfriend took the jeep to drop off sum baby clothes and she didn't latch it tight enuff so it swung open and slammed right into the rear quarter panel. So looks like its going to the body shop and getting fixed Monday. Also Gonna weld a safety pen so it won't happen again. Prolly also gonna weld up sum kinda horse shoe on it and put a pad lock on it to. Pics comming soon
It'd help to title your thread with either your yr/mdl Jeep, or your problem. By titling it with a metaphor, nobody has a clue what kind of info you're after

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome