Hey I just finished the rest of the work on my Cherokee! It was a fun project working on it. I bought it back in May for $1200 and it was really rusty on the bottom and it had brake problems. First, I put a 2 inch lift on it. That was hard and frustrating becuase one of the shackle bolts broke in the middle of taking it off, but after a week the lift was finished. Then, I moved onto the brakes. I found out that the axle seal was bad and that was what was making the brakes bad. So I replaced the seals and put new brakes on....but then after driving it around the block a couple times it was leaking gear oil like crazy! It turned out the guy at Murray's gave me the wrong seal. So I went to NAPA (like I shouldve done in the first place) and got the right ones and put those on. Then I cut off all the rust near the rockers and rivetted sheetmetal onto the big holes. Then I bondo and sanded it and primered and painted it. Then I got a bumper from the junkyard because the old one was rusty. I painted it and it looks like a new bumper. On Monday the car was all finished and I got insurance yesterday. Now that I can drive it anywhere, the cars been awesome and I love it. It was a fun project and I learned a lot of things. I think it'll make a great first car!