Finally back in an XJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Finally back in an XJ

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-25-2014, 02:04 PM   #16
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
I was fuming about it for at least a week. It still makes me mad when I think about it. I think what gets me the most is that he didn't offer up any type of apology or acknowledgement of how far out of my way I went on what was essentially a wild goose chase.
I mean I can see both sides as someone who has been stood up before by people "coming from a long way". and in this economy its hard to turn down cash money when its there in front of you.

however I would have apologized and been like well let me at least get you a beer before you turn around. some people man SMH

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2014, 03:48 PM   #17
fredrum
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ View Post
I mean I can see both sides as someone who has been stood up before by people "coming from a long way". and in this economy its hard to turn down cash money when its there in front of you.

however I would have apologized and been like well let me at least get you a beer before you turn around. some people man SMH
Exactly. It just drives me nuts when people are jerks.

Oh well. At least it worked out ok. The one i ended up with may need a bit more work, but on the plus side its a 2 door, which i vastly prefer, and being a 95, it's old enough that I don't have to worry about passing emissions, whereas with the 96 I would have.
fredrum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #18
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
Exactly. It just drives me nuts when people are jerks.

Oh well. At least it worked out ok. The one i ended up with may need a bit more work, but on the plus side its a 2 door, which i vastly prefer, and being a 95, it's old enough that I don't have to worry about passing emissions, whereas with the 96 I would have.
luckily I dont have emissions where I live for any year.

and yes 2dr >>> 4dr

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.