Few updates on the Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Few updates on the Jeep

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 06-01-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
itsge0ff
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Few updates on the Jeep

This Cherokee General Discussion is pretty sweet.

Nice weather always gets me in the mood to do stuff! I took the front two doors off of the Jeep. Sliding new pins in and out for now. I got a circle mirror from a local bicycle shop. Slides in the hinge and works perfect!

I also am planning on upgrading to some bigger tires soon. And my back flares were already falling off from wheeling before I got the lift, so I decided to trim. I cut and folded them to the very small lip going around the wheel well. Looks great I just can't wait to undercoat the lip and inside the wells. I need some more cut-off disks to do the front.

I was sick of the stock antenna going crazy hitting branches and I found a ~12 inch black rubber antenna at Autozone. FOR FOUR DOLLARS! Wicked good deal. Screwed right in and looks great. Reception isn't the greatest but I don't use the radio much.

Crappy cell phone pics as always!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.