Everyone should know about Ares Fabrication (GREAT!) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Everyone should know about Ares Fabrication (GREAT!)

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread Yesterday, 02:14 PM   #1
NUTnBUTnXJ

Everyone should know about Ares Fabrication (GREAT!)

Everyone should know this about James and Ares Fabrication

Just wanted to give my thanks to James and Ares Fabrication. My Evolution Wench Bumper came in today and it was exactly what I wanted. See I work in Indonesia and trying to conduct business from over here can be a real challenge. With me working here and living in the states, James was patient, professional and hopefully became a friend from this one transaction. I think we both walked away also learning something. Which is always a positive!

At any rate, I will be purchasing again (rear bumper tire carrier & Roof Rack) in a couple months and I again look forward to a great experience, service and professionalism James provides. His product reflects his attitude and who he is as a business owner operator and person. Thanks James and personal, for the great bumper and customer service.

Daymon

NUTnBUTnXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.