JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   XJ/MJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/)
-   -   Dr. Sizzle, wheeling pics (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/dr-sizzle-wheeling-pics-179295/)

sizzle-chest 07-24-2005 07:34 PM

Dr. Sizzle, wheeling pics

5 Attachment(s)
heres a few from a little trip with Jeeps R fun and his buddy in dodge ramcharger. Unfortunately, it broke down. But my trusty Chief towed him out so he could fix it.

sizzle-chest 07-24-2005 07:41 PM

4 Attachment(s)
and some more . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .its hard to tell, but im towing that charger.

XJ-NoDough 07-24-2005 09:12 PM

Did the video turn out?

NYCXJ90 07-24-2005 10:05 PM

HA at last the sizzle is unmasked!

By the way, my AC runs nice and cold. Thanks again for the part.

ChaoticBastard 07-24-2005 10:20 PM

Sizzle your Wheel Weights looks like they Wiegh more then your Rig,What Gives?

redyouch 07-24-2005 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaoticBastard
Sizzle your Wheel Weights looks like they Wiegh more then your Rig,What Gives?

retreads... :rofl:

BeachinXJ 07-24-2005 10:26 PM

wow.. are they really that out of balance? sheesh... those weights are huge..

firefighter1c57 07-24-2005 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redyouch
retreads... :rofl:

Looks nice Sizzle, I see even with 47 isolaters it still flexes.
Really. Did you balance those 33's on your YJ. My Mickey Thompson Baja Claws have more weights on them than sizzles retreads. That's why I had mine balanced so that all the weights could be put on the inside of the tire. Any tire shop should be able to do that. To look at mine there is not a weight on the outside, however the inside of the rim has weights about half way around. That is the price of running large tires. Sometimes it takes a lot of weight to balance them. Oh and that is a brand new set of Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials. There Mickey Thompson's for Jeeps sake. You would have though they would be made a little closer than that.

sizzle-chest 07-25-2005 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heres a better picture of me unmasked,

Jeepernick 07-25-2005 12:06 AM

Looks fun man, I went wheelin` today too, lots of fun in easter oregon, ROCKs :D

Eastern OR, fun fun pictures

not trying to jack thread, sorry, noone even needs to reply to this

Blake 07-25-2005 12:25 AM

Man, the scenery around Oregon is unreal.

sizzle-chest 07-25-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepernick
Looks fun man, I went wheelin` today too, lots of fun in easter oregon, ROCKs :D

Eastern OR, fun fun pictures

not trying to jack thread, sorry, noone even needs to reply to this

where were you at? i like the look of the country you were in, you should give me an idea so i could go there. i didnt even know we had places that look like that. cool pics. and whats with the blue cover? i like it!

whats tennessee like balogna? Aint it got some good looks to it? You should post some pictures of your area if you can

Blake 07-25-2005 12:46 AM

The parts of Tennessee in the smokey moutians are nice, but pretty much all the land around me is being developed.

Here are some pics I took for another member on the board, he wanted to see the the US was like. So I took my camera with me as I went to get a hair cut.

www.blakep.com/uspics

sizzle-chest 07-25-2005 12:57 AM

i was gunna say that anyones trip to the barber wouldnt be that swell looking, but i have to admit that yours is extra special boring. Sorry. . . There's plenty of room out here to move, but you got a lot of ground to cover before you get here. Is that your dog? Golden lab? He looks just like one of mine. Good dogs play with, but pretty wussy. thanks for showing pics

XJ-NoDough 07-25-2005 12:58 AM

If you get the right guy mounting and balancing your tires, they can sometimes dismount the tire and remount it so it won't need so much weight. And a thought on the tape weight on the inside of the rim, those sometimes come off when moisture gets behind the tape. After getting my re-balanced my tire mounting buddy mentioned that I should cover them with duct-tape. It's done good so far.

The time now is 10:05 PM.