Do you think JB weld will fix it !???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Do you think JB weld will fix it !????

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-22-2014, 09:06 PM   #1
webbs54
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Do you think JB weld will fix it !????

Hahahaha yaaa nope.. I cant believe this ol girl still runs with 2 holes in the block!! But hey its a 4.0. Believe it or not it starts better then my 2 door just makes ALOT of noise... Not that i care its my new project! Do you guys know of any good reman 4.0's I know of Golen and Jasper and i have searched a bit but id like to here it from someone who bought one. A little about this jeep I picked it up for well CHEAP from a college girl who was driving to class one day, and how she explained it made a boom so she shut it off and parked it and was just trying to get someone to buy it. Well after i rolled my 2 door i was searching CL like a hawk looking for my next baby and well she popped up. She is a 2000 Classic. Im going to miss not having a manual but i guess ill live! im still driving the 2 door everyday for now until i get the funds for a new motor which wont be until this summer. So i went ahead and pulled the carpet and fixed the very little bit of rust it had for being an ohio jeep my 95 was a billion times worse so this was a piece of cake! I will probably just update here to keep clutter down. BTW this is a Highschool build im only a junior but im in a tech school for electrical and i work afterschool in a garage turning wrenches. Plus i have been down the jeep road before! haha
(HOLE #1)

HOLE #2

(Ready to go home)

(Under the carpet)

Stopping/Fixing Rust

Stupid seat bolt didnt even take any pressure before snapping right off

Rust fixed and bedlining

My 2 door wondering why its not in the garage like usual lol.. It got an orange diff when it decided to have an axle seal go out..

Unread 04-22-2014, 09:08 PM   #2
webbs54
1995 XJ Cherokee 

On the last pic you can see the oil trail left by the 4 door when i pulled it into the garage after replacing the axle seals in the 2 door hahaha
Unread 04-22-2014, 09:09 PM   #3
webbs54
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I will update as i go next will be putting interior back in then onto pulling the motor!
Unread 04-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #4
DunmerBoy
eXJpedition

1998 XJ Cherokee 

are you going to leave the carpet out?

College Student in Genetics, misanthrope, Jeeper and musician

- Build Thread -
DunmerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #5
webbs54
1995 XJ Cherokee 

No I'm going to daily/light wheel this one, I'm going to put everything back in tomarrow

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.