Disappeared for a while and only finished one project, my jack mount. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Disappeared for a while and only finished one project, my jack mount.

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 07-16-2008, 06:00 AM   #1
Aran
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Disappeared for a while and only finished one project, my jack mount.

Not having a garage, and the last month and a half of rainy weather has put a toll on doing anything outdoors-related.

Fortunately, I was a few drilled holes shy of finishing this, and got it done a few days ago. (Of course, it was only a few cuts, some measuring, and drilling, but I don't use power tools in the rain, or inside the apartment)

It doesn't look like much, but it's holding nice and tight.

Next up is the sub box I started working on. I just need to cut and assemble it, I have most measurements marked. Oh, and pick up some carpeting for looks.

Aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
scavengerj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Nice job! I like it! Gotta get some kind of roof rack/rod holder for my beach buggy.
scavengerj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.