Devil liveD: Building S8NNG8 - Page 62 - JeepForum.com

 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #916 of 2589 Old 11-05-2013, 10:10 PM
8pitcher
Web Wheeler
 
8pitcher's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wellsville
Posts: 4,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8

It is possible, but if any welding is involved I'd be outsourcing that part. I can't weld due to my seizures. Flashing light and strobes have never put me into a seizure, but it gives me a tremendous headache. I can't even watch my boy play Xbox cuz the unnatural light changes do the same thing to me. And the last thing I'd need is to be wrong with an electrode in my hand.
I'm ok with buying some to avoid the chance.
So, to answer before the question arises, how do I have a drivers license if I have seizures? I am very happy to say its been 7.5 years since my last seizure that lasted 28 minutes. I damn near lost my life that day.
There was no welding involved at all.
And that really sucks about the seizures man I couldn't imagine I'm glad you're doing alright now though


Built Not Bought #640

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #917 of 2589 Old 11-05-2013, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
S8NNG8
Kustom Phabrication
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 8,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pitcher View Post

There was no welding involved at all.
And that really sucks about the seizures man I couldn't imagine I'm glad you're doing alright now though
Thank you for having the heart to care. Sadly though, I'm not well at all. I have a vicious temper due to my irritabilities. I hate myself most of the time. I am not looking for pity on this issue, but I can be the meanest mf'er you ever met.

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #918 of 2589 Old 11-05-2013, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
S8NNG8
Kustom Phabrication
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 8,100
This is why I may just have fun tomorrow working security at a heavy metal concert. I'll let you know how it goes.

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #919 of 2589 Old 11-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post
This is why I may just have fun tomorrow working security at a heavy metal concert. I'll let you know how it goes.
Your attitude is like me friendly until someone gives a reason but we both have that breaking point and when its past cops should be called. It sucks because I have so many holes in my wall due to my temper I once punched out my windshield.
Itstime is offline  
post #920 of 2589 Old 11-06-2013, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
S8NNG8
Kustom Phabrication
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 8,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstime View Post

Your attitude is like me friendly until someone gives a reason but we both have that breaking point and when its past cops should be called. It sucks because I have so many holes in my wall due to my temper I once punched out my windshield.
I've learned to keep my hands down. But I'll put my voice in your face. I've put fear on the faces of grown men who thought they were just gonna kick my ***. Most of them, including my brother, shut up cuz they fear I'd go as far as killing them and hiding their bodies. I'd rather scare someone that bad than actually kick their ***.

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #921 of 2589 Old 11-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
They are just scared because they know your jeep can take them where no one can find them. You have plenty of mountains.
Itstime is offline  
post #922 of 2589 Old 11-06-2013, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
S8NNG8
Kustom Phabrication
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 8,100
I drove to Florida back in '97. Of all the people I talked to along the way, the majority said they'd never come near Montana cuz they think we have grizzlies knocking on our back door, and the unsolved murders...abandoned mine shafts. I know where 7 of them are.

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #923 of 2589 Old 11-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post
I drove to Florida back in '97. Of all the people I talked to along the way, the majority said they'd never come near Montana cuz they think we have grizzlies knocking on our back door, and the unsolved murders...abandoned mine shafts. I know where 7 of them are.
My bro was watching TV the other day and Helena came up. It was about a murder some years ago. I think it was the 80s
Itstime is offline  
post #924 of 2589 Old 11-06-2013, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
S8NNG8
Kustom Phabrication
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 8,100
Early 90's, Jeremy Wood. Shot his gf and baby. Stuck them in 50 gal drums out on the shooting range. He then found a new gf, had a baby with her. Confessed to avoid the death penalty. The gf with the baby ended up being my first wife. NO ****!

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #925 of 2589 Old 11-07-2013, 05:12 AM
DNFJ
WANNABE DESERT RAT
 
DNFJ's Avatar
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 4,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post
I've learned to keep my hands down. But I'll put my voice in your face. I've put fear on the faces of grown men who thought they were just gonna kick my ***. Most of them, including my brother, shut up cuz they fear I'd go as far as killing them and hiding their bodies. I'd rather scare someone that bad than actually kick their ***.
This.

Project ROLLplay
'00 XJ Locked on 35s

Previous:
'00 TJ 2" on 33" Grabbers
'00 XJ 6.5" on 35" KM2s
'96 ZJ 2" on 31" Baja Claws
'93 ZJ - Stock, Totaled
DNFJ is offline  
post #926 of 2589 Old 11-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
So what does your jeep get on gas? I would rather have a ZJ then a new jk.
Itstime is offline  
post #927 of 2589 Old 11-07-2013, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
S8NNG8
Kustom Phabrication
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 8,100
Both my ZJ and my XJ have the 4.0. They both get about 16-18mpg.

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #928 of 2589 Old 11-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post
Both my ZJ and my XJ have the 4.0. They both get about 16-18mpg.
I knew they got around there because my TJ has the 4.0 dang I was crossing my fingers praying somehow they got better. Im actually thinking about getting a patriot. I would keep the TJ and CJ. It would be a family vehicle.
Itstime is offline  
post #929 of 2589 Old 11-07-2013, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
S8NNG8
Kustom Phabrication
 
S8NNG8's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena
Posts: 8,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstime View Post

I knew they got around there because my TJ has the 4.0 dang I was crossing my fingers praying somehow they got better. Im actually thinking about getting a patriot. I would keep the TJ and CJ. It would be a family vehicle.
Isn't the patriot ifs and irs. That'd be kind of interesting if you could find a 3" and do 31's. Even for a family vehicle, that setup made my XJ 10 times the rig it used to be.

D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
post #930 of 2589 Old 11-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Itstime
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Helena
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post

Isn't the patriot ifs and irs. That'd be kind of interesting if you could find a 3" and do 31's. Even for a family vehicle, that setup made my XJ 10 times the rig it used to be.
Ya I would lightly modify it. A little lift a bumper with winch and what not. I know it would look off but hey.
Itstime is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome