Devil liveD: Building S8NNG8 - Page 60 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Non-Technical Forum > Devil liveD: Building S8NNG8

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-31-2013, 10:57 PM   #886
8pitcher
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8

Nice to meet you, I have not started yet. I've been working too much so I can afford health insurance. The bigger problem is the weather went to hell. It'll lay better when it gets warmer for a couple days in a row.
Pssh nobody needs that.

I can't wait to see it on there it's goin to look badass.

[URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #640[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2013, 11:09 PM   #887
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

The weather is coming around already. Perhaps I'll start it tomorrow. It's going to involve pulling the flares and emblems. After the flares go back on, I'm doing a custom mounting of the mudflaps that will have dp for bracing. The dp will extend the fender liner down to where I can get a firmer mount on the flaps.
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #888
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

It turns out the alternator replacement was a blessing. I guess the brackets must have had the littlest bit of slop. Either that or I put the belt on tighter than before, but I solved one of my banging sounds that occurred on every bump.
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #889
Luke95
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Long time since I have stopped in. Damn your xj has changed
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #890
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I'm still draggin' *** on the vinyl project. The weather is coming around, but it's the fact that I'm the unemployed, home bound parent. The wife works 2 jobs at $15/hr. So we're surviving. But my boys are very time consuming, trying to keep them on the straight and narrow.

0517001912.jpg
Unread 11-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #891
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Posting so this will be in my thread feed man we really need to go wheeling when I come back for a trip! You should go to deadwood next time I go its crazy beautiful down there! Soon I will probably have a kid and more then a full time job. :\ I really hope to get down to Helena again this next summer.
Itstime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2013, 05:29 AM   #892
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

That'd be cool. I may even have some upgrades by then.
Unread 11-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #893
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstime View Post
Posting so this will be in my thread feed man we really need to go wheeling when I come back for a trip! You should go to deadwood next time I go its crazy beautiful down there! Soon I will probably have a kid and more then a full time job. :\ I really hope to get down to Helena again this next summer.
If you don't kill your 32's by the time you swap them out, I'll take 'em off your hands you were my inspiration to bump up my tire size. A little taller, a little wider. But definitely MTR's
Unread 11-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #894
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post
I'm still draggin' *** on the vinyl project. The weather is coming around, but it's the fact that I'm the unemployed, home bound parent. The wife works 2 jobs at $15/hr. So we're surviving. But my boys are very time consuming, trying to keep them on the straight and narrow.

Attachment 811658
Here's to hangin in there and pluggin away!

Your boys will become better men when shown that perseverance pays the dividends.

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #895
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post

Here's to hangin in there and pluggin away!

Your boys will become better men when shown that perseverance pays the dividends.
The darker of the two is my stepson, who wouldn't listen at the age of 11. By 12, he was on probation. Spent 3 years screwing up. Here we are at 15, and he says, "thanks, without you I probably would've ended up in prison." Now he's making sure he passes Spanish so he'll be ready for college. I gotta say, I'm proud of him
Unread 11-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #896
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:

The darker of the two is my stepson, who wouldn't listen at the age of 11. By 12, he was on probation. Spent 3 years screwing up. Here we are at 15, and he says, "thanks, without you I probably would've ended up in prison." Now he's making sure he passes Spanish so he'll be ready for college. I gotta say, I'm proud of him
I know this is a Jeep build thread, but sincerely, I wish you the best with those kids. We have two daughters, 12 and 9. They are challenging and trying to no end sometimes - but man what an adventure they have given my wife and I.

.......now then.......carry on with Jeep talk..........

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #897
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Well, I've been held up on projects for so long, I'm ready to go out in this snow storm and put in my new radio antenna.
Unread 11-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #898
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Does your son still spend a lot of time at the skatepark?
Unread 11-04-2013, 07:20 PM   #899
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

If you don't kill your 32's by the time you swap them out, I'll take 'em off your hands you were my inspiration to bump up my tire size. A little taller, a little wider. But definitely MTR's
Im sure i will use them until they get worn then ill buy the same ones but I will keep that in mind.
Unread 11-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #900
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Skatepark freak, hell ya! I found out his mothers' new husband (guardsman) has family benefits that will get Brandon college for free. He wants to go into engineering and produce his own skateboard brand, SK8NNGR8 (Skatin's Great).
As far as the tires, I guess we'll have spare tires to share cuz I'm getting a set.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.