So, it's summer time. I'm driving around with my windows down... listening to all the crap that makes noise with every bump I hit. I found one of my little issues. The fan shroud,at the bottom, has tabs that sit in two holes. Then the top has screws. THE BOTTOM RATTLES! So I put two screws through the holes into the plastic. I do notice that sound missing since I did it, so it helped.
Next is to fix the fender support on the front where the tires hit. I'm gonna keep a support in place, but redesign them.
It's a good thing I like having the time to think things out, so that my slow income doesn't bother me.