Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Devil liveD: Building S8NNG8

176K views 3K replies 64 participants last post by  S8NNG8 
#1 ·
The first things I did all took place in the first 2 hrs after agreeing to buy it. The worst visual issues:
dirt pounded into the rubber window seals and flares,
rubber trim was either hanging or missing
windows were literally frosted over w/ hard water stains
stock 225's
knicks and scratches in the paint and all the black trim (all black trim didn't really turn my crank either),
And the bee's, it had been sitting all summer and had 7 bee hives inside and out.
At this point, I had changed the tires and painted the grill.

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#1,716 ·
Don't get me wrong I want to do it. But like I said I don't need tires this year. I may as well put the money into some maintenance and some upgrades. But with the 32's on 15x10's, the extra width may cause me some issues. Sorry I'm a little over cautious

#1,717 ·
S8NNG8 said:
Don't get me wrong I want to do it. But like I said I don't need tires this year. I may as well put the money into some maintenance and some upgrades. But with the 32's on 15x10's, the extra width may cause me some issues. Sorry I'm a little over cautious
then run them on 8s.

#1,724 ·
I took my tire rack off the roof to paint it, only to find that my kids and/or my brother used all my paint and put the empty cans back on the shelf. I did get it done with what little was left.
I also started masking the rims. I got two done lastnite. The other two will get done today and I can get to painting them. Pics later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.