The first things I did all took place in the first 2 hrs after agreeing to buy it. The worst visual issues:
dirt pounded into the rubber window seals and flares,
rubber trim was either hanging or missing
windows were literally frosted over w/ hard water stains
knicks and scratches in the paint and all the black trim (all black trim didn't. really turn my crank either),
And the bee's, it had been sitting all summer and had 7 bee hives inside and out.
At this point, I had changed the tires and painted the grill.
After running those 31's to death, I ordered my new rims that wouldn't fit cuz of the backspacing, so I finally got the lift installed:
3.5" Rusty's-leaf packs, coils, shocks, upper & lower adj. CA's w/ flex joints.
Rough Country adj. track bar.
RubiEx sway links
This forum is becoming a real PITA! I spend hours reading and posting, I love the conversations and helping people, but posting pic SUCKS! I just wasted 30 minutes trying to get 1 pic on this thread ',
now that is just a little over the top I mean really 2 15's in a cherkokee.... on another note this would be a great way to get rid of the rust! I bet the rust falls off this thing with every baseline.